Trip Report JenniferS was live! 9/6/17 - 9/16/17

This will be my fourth live trip report in a year, and after NYC last week, I thought Hubby had reached his limit, but he says, "No, go ahead, do a live trip report. It lets me control the tv while you talk to your friends." (As we meet more of my WDWDisney friends, he uses finger quotes around "friends" less and less.)

So, here we go, another live trip report. I really don't have the will to do a post trip report, so it's "live" or nothing. Once I'm out of the bubble, I'm out.

Introductions.
IMG_2660.JPG

That would be me, Jennifer, on the left. Big Disney fan, big Blue Jays fan, big Hubby fan. Ace, in the middle - although he will always be BJ Birdie to me. Hubby, Mike, on the right. Although Mike is the one who first introduced me to Disney in 1991, it's not really his thing. He goes with me most years to make me happy. And also for the food.

As with our past three trips, we will be spending 11 days, 10 nights at Coronado Springs Resort. We booked a BounceBack offer before checking out last year, before knowing how much construction would be going on. Oh well, it is what it is. And what it is, is my favourite resort in my Happy Place; so it's all good.

We have a Preferred King room booked, which means Casitas 1, 2, or 3. Nonetheless, I think I will be sending in a room preference fax tomorrow asking for a refurbed King room in either 7A or 8A. I'll be happy either way. I am ridiculously easy to please whilst in WDW.

Yes, I am one of those Free Dining parasites. By booking the BB offer last year, we are actually getting the full DDP for free, instead of having to upgrade from QDP. I put great thought and effort into our ADR's. Mike is a big guy and eats a lot. The heat and humidity really kills my appetite, so Mike eats at least half of my meals too. (I've recently packed on 20 pounds, so that may be a good thing.)

Next up, our somewhat loosey goosey itinerary.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Original Poster
Lunch @ LTT:

IMG_7892.JPG

We chose not to order the AYCE Pilgrim's Feast, choosing to split the pot roast and the Colony Salad.
IMG_7894.JPG
IMG_7895.JPG
IMG_7896.JPG

As in the past, the kitchen kindly split both meals for us.
IMG_7897.JPG
IMG_7898.JPG
IMG_7899.JPG
IMG_7901.JPG

I ate all of my salad, but for one piece of the chicken, and I say half of the pot roast. Mike says "less", but it's my trip report, so we'll go with what I say. :hilarious:

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Original Poster
TTA describes CoP as featuring four families. Hmmmm ... I've always considered it to be the same family. John and Sarah, and children James/Jimmy/Jim, and Patricia/Patty/Trish. And Uncle Orville, of course.

IMG_7947.JPG

My mom had "coppercraft" pieces in the 70's. This was probably the real stuff in the 40's.
IMG_7948.JPG

And yay! we had a theatre full of singers. EVERYONE sang, except Mike. He only sings Let's Go Fly a Kite, every time it plays in our room on Ch. 3.

From there, we attempted to ride TTA, but it was closing down and people were being removed.

That's okay, there's another ride nearby that plays a song I like. *insert evil laugh*

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom