Jelly Roll's now a smoke free environment?

RWilliams

Premium Member
Original Poster
A friend of mine was at Jelly Roll's earlier this week and said she saw signs saying that it is now a smoke free environment. She had "a few" drinks while she was there :lol: can anyone confirm that it is indeed smoke free now?

brent2124

While I have never been to Jellyrolls(im not old enough) FL has laws prohibiting smoking in all restaurants/bars that have menus that are more than a certain percent of actual food. My guesse is that the majority of people dont want to go to a club that is full of smoke anymore.

Bug715

While I have never been to Jellyrolls(im not old enough) FL has laws prohibiting smoking in all restaurants/bars that have menus that are more than a certain percent of actual food. My guesse is that the majority of people dont want to go to a club that is full of smoke anymore.

Considering the only food Jellyrolls has is popcorn I don't think they have to abide by that rule.

I don't remember it being smokey when I went my 21st birthday night in July but I'd been drinking around the world earlier so I could have just not noticed or there weren't any smokers in there that night.

Jerm

That was always the one thing that help me back from going over there. Looks like I will have something new for this trip!

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member
Let's be careful not to turn this thread into a non smokers vs. smokers debacle please. Thanks! :wave:

Thanks for the info Rwilliams. I may have to give Jellyroll's a try myself now. I never went in before because of the smell.

Uncle Lupe

Ohio passed a smoking ban in all pubic restaurants and bars, killed some local businesses but better then killing me! :dazzle:

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Hmmm had I known they still allowed smoking in there... I might of went sooner.

Now I have no reason to. :lol::lookaroun

Ausdaddy

Ohio passed a smoking ban in all pubic restaurants and bars, killed some local businesses but better then killing me! :dazzle:

It had very little effect on most businesses. It brought in new customers who wouldn't have visited otherwise. Not sure why it even matters because they have no enforcement arm. :shrug: There are no consequences.

vwayfan123

while i have known about jellyrolls, i have never been there. I had no idea you could smoke in there. when did they change this?

also, is it a possibility the "no smoking" sign was always up in jellyrolls?

Uncle Lupe

It had very little effect on most businesses. It brought in new customers who wouldn't have visited otherwise. Not sure why it even matters because they have no enforcement arm. :shrug: There are no consequences.

There is a # you can call to NARC places out, I say just insert exploding cigarettes in every pack just like the cartoons. Nothing so big that is hurts anyone (maybe psychologically) but that would be really funny to watch people smoke. Yes, many of my friends are smokers and seeing a cigarette explode unexpectedly would make break time fun!

brucie

Awesome!! That was the only reason we never went there! Now I will have something new to do if i ever get back to the World!!!

Club Cooloholic

Considering the carbon monoxide that is caused by cars, trucks and buses, I think some of these cigarrette laws are crazy. That said, outside should be fine and it would be cool if there was a smoking lounge around.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.

Not the story in the UK and Eire. The Anti Smoking Nazis even had the police charge bands that were smoking on stage.

I dont smoke, never have, but can think of many things far more worthy of legislation.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
There is a # you can call to NARC places out, I say just insert exploding cigarettes in every pack just like the cartoons. Nothing so big that is hurts anyone (maybe psychologically) but that would be really funny to watch people smoke. Yes, many of my friends are smokers and seeing a cigarette explode unexpectedly would make break time fun!
Oh hilarious. Why not shoot people with a pellet gun too and see how they react? :fork:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom