January Magic Bands and Tickets Ordered through DVC...

Vipor51

Original Poster
So i purchased my family's park tickets through DVC (which they provide you with a voucher number to be picked up at guest relations at your resort) and expect to be able to order magicbands in the coming days.

My question is are magicbands loaded with your tickets prior to arriving to your resort if you purchase through DVC? Will we need to order our bands and then load them upon arriving at our resort?

We have friends who are joining us on our trip who ordered their tickets (which are physical tickets) which I input into MME and they are showing there. My family's tickets are showing but are not physical cards.

Thanks for the guidance!

ABQ

I think you'll be able to link them all together to the bands @ 60 days out from your arrival. I was able to link 2 new AP's, non DVC purchased and 2 new DVC purchased AP's to a total of 4 Magic Bands once the 60 day mark was hit, this for a December trip. Until 60 days was hit, I was not able to link all the passes to the bands though.

Vipor51

Original Poster
Thanks for the information, our tickets that were purchased through DVC were 6 Day Hoppers. I don't know if that matters or not.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom