January '05 Vacation?

MsSnuzi

Who will be in WDW in January?

I'll be at AKL from the 1st to the 9th.
First time there, looking forward to spending some time with the Mouse. :)

Jekyll Baker

Gonna be there Jan 24-28. Talked my 60 yr old parents and my brother (his wife can't go) into going as a family get-together. We'll be at POFQ. And also the first time my whole family has been at WDW since 1986.

Upvote 0

SpenceMan01

We'll be in Orlando Jan 5-15. WDW park days on the 6, 8, 12 and 13th, Universal on the 10th. We're bringing my girlfriend who's never been to Florida or WDW. Should be a blast!!

Upvote 0

nmj91385

Will be in the magic from Jan. 5- Jan. 10 unfortunatley my uncle wouldn't spring for an on property resort so we will be off propery. First time in 8 years I won't be staying in the magic.

Upvote 0

SpenceMan01

nmj91385 said:
Will be in the magic from Jan. 5- Jan. 10 unfortunatley my uncle wouldn't spring for an on property resort so we will be off propery. First time in 8 years I won't be staying in the magic.
We've never stayed on property, we've never been able to afford it. Honestly, I'm just happy and consider myself lucky to be there. If my girlfriend and I get married I will have to convince her to do our honeymoon at WDW...then I would DEFINITELY be staying on property.

Upvote 0

dvcnut39

You guys are killing me. We won't be at SSR until DEC05. If any of you are going to eat at Boma's- try to get the spicy mussel soup recipe and post it. Have fun!

Upvote 0

AEfx

I'm supposed to be going the 9th, but I'm calling today and trying to get a room on the 6th of February instead. With the holidays and such it just would have been too much to go so quickly after - but reading this thread has made me want to reconsider. :)

AEfx

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom