Jan vs. Feb

1DisneyDad

We've gone the last 3 Jan's to WDW and had a great time. This year we have to go in Feb (12th-17th). Are crowds about the same? Just wondering.

I know we'll be ccoming up on a holiday but we've hit that with MLK Day in Jan.

Thanks!

tink68

Well I have never been at that time but I have heard the crowds are a little busy because of Presidents Day weekend. How is the MLK weekend crowd? That is when I am going.
Thanks, Sheri
P.S. Have fun on your trip.:wave:

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
You are going to hit a spike of attendance toward the end of your trip. If you are staying at a Disney resort your room rate will go up along with the crowds on the 15th.

Upvote 0

1DisneyDad

Original Poster
Well I have never been at that time but I have heard the crowds are a little busy because of Presidents Day weekend. How is the MLK weekend crowd? That is when I am going.
Thanks, Sheri
P.S. Have fun on your trip.:wave:

Thanks!

MLK is not bad. We've always been able to do everything. You're almost on your way! Have fun!

Upvote 0

dsnyfreak

don't worry you won't be alone!! my vacation starts on Feb. 10th - Feb.17th as well and I will be having a great time and once Friday rolls around, I'll make sure I take my time and also by then I will have done most of everything so it really won't be a big deal. have fun, enjoy and relax you're on vacation!!!:D
We've gone the last 3 Jan's to WDW and had a great time. This year we have to go in Feb (12th-17th). Are crowds about the same? Just wondering.

I know we'll be ccoming up on a holiday but we've hit that with MLK Day in Jan.

Thanks!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom