James Coburn died this week…

MrPromey

Original Poster
Disney fans may remember him most recently as the voice of Henry J. Waternoose from Monsters Inc. or as Thunder Jack from Snow Dogs. All in all, he was in no less than 60 movies in his lifetime and had won an Oscar for best supporting actor. He died on the 19th from a severe heart attack at his home in LA.

I just hadn’t seen anything about it posted anywhere so I thought I would mention it here.

MKCustodial

Funny, I read he made more than 100 movies.

I love him in Maverick and in Payback, an I subtitled 2 of his old movies: "What Did You Do in the War, Daddy?" and "Sky Riders".

He sure will be missed. You gotta love that voice! :sohappy:

MrPromey

Original Poster
Originally posted by MKCustodial
Funny, I read he made more than 100 movies.

I love him in Maverick and in Payback, an I subtitled 2 of his old movies: "What Did You Do in the War, Daddy?" and "Sky Riders".

He sure will be missed. You gotta love that voice! :sohappy:

That's why I said no less than 60... The articles I saw on him didn't give a number and I know I've seen him in a ton of stuff but couldn't think of any of it so I went to a few fan sites that listed filmographies for him. Most said somewhere between 40-70 but the one that said 62 actually listed them all and the dates they came out so I considered that to be the most accurate and rather than say "no less than 62" I rounded it off to 60 to play it safe since I wasn't giving an exact number. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom