Jambo House Club Level

Think Tink

Premium Member
Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Hey Friends! (I have decided you are all my friends now) with the summer pass holder discount going on, I’m thinking of changing my March trip to June and moving to AKL Club Level to save us about $1,400 from the YC in March. What’s your take on the club level there?

We are going to Disneyland later in the year so I’m thinking this could save us some cash. Thanks for any help!

monothingie

Proxy War 2024: Never Forget
Premium Member
Hey Friends! (I have decided you are all my friends now) with the summer pass holder discount going on, I’m thinking of changing my March trip to June and moving to AKL Club Level to save us about $1,400 from the YC in March. What’s your take on the club level there?

We are going to Disneyland later in the year so I’m thinking this could save us some cash. Thanks for any help!

Im not sure they released AP discounts yet for the summer.

Nottamus

The Jambo club level is the only one we have done so far, we have done it two times. Once in 2015, and once in 2018 as DVC.

Its really nice. I would stop in every morning for breakfast stuff, which saved me $....although from 2015 to 2018 they got rid of a few favorite offerings. Its a nice escape is a very awesome resort...

Its OUR home resort, so when we do club, its always there, and would recommend it for anyone looking for club level services.

Think Tink

Premium Member
Original Poster
In the Parks
No
The Jambo club level is the only one we have done so far, we have done it two times. Once in 2015, and once in 2018 as DVC.

Its really nice. I would stop in every morning for breakfast stuff, which saved me $....although from 2015 to 2018 they got rid of a few favorite offerings. Its a nice escape is a very awesome resort...

Its OUR home resort, so when we do club, its always there, and would recommend it for anyone looking for club level services.
Appreciate it! We have only done Yacht Club with club level. I love the YC but I am dreaming of having a Savannah view room and the price is just about too good to pass up!

Omi19

We have done a number of club level stays at various resorts. AKLKC is by far our favorite; well over a dozen stays there and hoping to do another one.

Miss Bella

We are trying AKL Club level mid February. I will be happy to come back and give you my thoughts.

DISR

I've tried club level at BC, YC, WL, Poly, and AK. IMO, AK is tied with Poly for the best Club that I've experienced. Both have great offerings and environments. AK obviously themes towards African inspired offerings and Poly towards Asian/Pacific. The Poly concierge seating area does have direct viewing of the lagoon area for the electric light parade and fireworks. I wish AK had direct viewing of the animals, but no luck there. It is well themed, comfortable, and the service was very good. In both the Poly and AK, the concierge level room also comes with a preferred location within the hotel. Our AK room was one floor down, close to the lobby, wish a great view of the Arusha savannah. I would not pay the upgrade for concierge at BC or YC again. AK comes closest of all of them to delivering the value for the dollar spent. We did replace several meals with club offerings. Opinions will differ on whether offerings are robust enough to do this, but it wasn't a problem for my 9 year old an I.

DISR

It's always very difficult to justify the cost, so if saving money is the goal, I would agree to skip. At AK, I've noticed the smallest difference between a "view" room and the concierge level. If you are applying a 30-40% discount, that difference shrinks further. It comes the closest to being justifiable of any resort I've seen. It is still definitely a slurge. I would add that your trips style needs to include time at the resort to justify the cost. If you are rope dropping every morning and back to the resort after the fireworks every night, you won't experience the club anyway. We did the club level last August and had a lot of time at the pool. It was easy to run up there for a snack or beer. A few drinks each night definitely helps balance the upcharge.

tiggernpooh

We’ve stayed at AKL, Beach Club and most recently Poly Club level in November. I really loved AKL’s club level and wouldn’t hesitate to stay there again. The lobby view is beautiful, the CM’s were great and the food was different and yummy. There was a different station every evening and it was a fun surprise to try. I say go for it- you won’t be disappointed!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom