Jake & Neverland Pirates 3d show or stage show?

kucarachi

Original Poster
Any chance for disney to bring Jake & The Neverland Pirates to an attraction? i know they can't be a part of POTC and i would not touch Peter Pan's Flight in anyway other than fresh effects and paint. But i find them one of the sole reasons disney jr does so well and they get no love other than a tiny part in Disney Jr Live.

MichWolv

Born Modest. Wore Off.
Premium Member
Playhouse Disney Live..Where it is and where it shall stay...

Indeed. I can't see any of the Disney Jr. stuff really making its way into an attraction other than Disney Jr. Live. That show is acutally well done and provides a nice home for that little corner of the Disney world. But the appeal is limited enough that I can't see much more being done with those shows, other than perhaps some playground elements, like a Handy Manny little building area, or a Pirate ship play area themed to Jake. Of course, a meet and greet could work also.

Vader2112

There was a post a short time back that Jake and his crew were going to take over te charecter breakfast/lunch at Hollywood and Vine. right now Jake is I. The line up with Oso Jine and Handy Manny.
As far as a stage show Sharky and Bones performed for a week at Down town Disney. As well as did a meet and greet signing CDs.
You can also have you child made up to look like Jake at the Pirates League.
This and the Disney Junior stage show I beleive will be the extent.

wiigirl

Playhouse Disney Live..Where it is and where it shall stay...

Have to agree!
75.gif

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
Disney Jr. stuff is designed for kids, not families.
Plus, the kids shows come in and out of popularity so fast, I'm almost surprised they have any park presence.

Vader2112

Disney Jr. stuff is designed for kids, not families.
Plus, the kids shows come in and out of popularity so fast, I'm almost surprised they have any park presence.
Because they are huge money makers. Maybe not at the park but in merch and video sales.Although saw plenty of quake merch. Reeling in this weekend.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom