Jack and Sally?

krankenstein

Doesn't Enchanted Forest have more than just the M&G though? To the point of it staying open at night even when the M&G is closed? I.E. during Grad Nights? To see the pretty lights in the trees and such? I recall reading something about DL having to put CM's in there during Grad Nights (to keep kids from being kids in dark places w/o adults around) as they initially were closing it, but then decided to keep it open since nighttime viewing was the whole point of the lights.....

I dunno, just going off of what I read.

And I second the bad idea to just plop a M&G in the HM queue. Put it in smuckers along with the stuff from Leota's cart. Or over where the FP machines were temporarily. Either works better for me.

Pixie Hollow at Disneyland has a little light show they put on. I would hardly call it an attraction though.

njDizFan

wow I had no idea the NBC had a M&G anywhere?

Jack and sally are spot on.

love to see em at WDW.

not to mention to satiate the goth crowd:goodnevil

EpcotServo

If we can have a Meet & Greet, we can have Haunted Mansion Holiday. If they can't do one, they should not do the other.

Best idea?

DO HAUNTED MANSION HOLIDAY ALREADY.

drew81

Remember the rumors that a Jack Skellington/NBC special event was coming to Studios? I wouldn't expect to see them unless that event actually comes to pass.

Random Vids Inc

Original Poster
I really hope that Jack and Sally make it to the parks some time. If it's not in front of HM, then hopefully it goes somewhere.

I personally though it would be cool to get rid of the DVC stand next to the villans store @ HS and set up a meet and greet there.

jt04

JT, Pixie Hollow is a M&G.

And I seriously hope this isn't true. HM is such an amazing view as you walk up to enter the queue, and to plop a M&G there...ugh.

Yes, that was my question. Would it be a simple meet and greet next to the playground, something on a slightly larger scale like PH, or is it a "land" on the scale of Mermaid Lagoon?

RSoxNo1

I know occasionally the Mike Fink docks get used for overflow Haunted Mansion Queue, but can't they set up this as a meet and greet location?

Bamboo7ster

I love NBC just as much as the next person, but it has no place in Liberty Square. Jack Skellington doesn't exactly fit the colonial America theme.

jt04

I love NBC just as much as the next person, but it has no place in Liberty Square. Jack Skellington doesn't exactly fit the colonial America theme.

Exactly. They just got LS fixed except for the shop merchandise people seem to care a lot about. I really think Disney needs something that better competes with HHN at Uni. NBC is a perfect theme for such an event and DHS is the perfect park.

eddiemcgarrigle

I like NBC more than the average person and I hope to see Jack (and the little one-eyed mummy, my son loves him) getting the billing he deserves at WDW. As for the costume in the pic, the head has to be more rounded as that stpid elongated shape makes Jack look mutated.

TP2000

WOW! AMAZING! Can we PLEASE have these in WDW?

I don't think that's a good idea.

If they put a M&G for Jack and Sally in at WDW near Haunted Mansion it could possibly "open the door" to a full-fledged Haunted Mansion Holiday at WDW just like at Disneyland. That would mean Haunted Mansion would have to close for 12 days in September (second slowest month of year) for an installation rehab and then close again for 10 days in January (slowest month of year) for the replacement rehab.

And we all know, as it's a proven fact, that rehabs and routine maintenance RUIN VACATIONS AT WALT DISNEY WORLD. Whenever an attraction is forced to close on WDW property due to years of neglected maintenance and ignored showmanship, small children cry themselves to sleep in DVC units everywhere and they issue flak jackets to the hostesses at City Hall to help them dodge the gunfire from angry customers.

REHABS RUIN VACATIONS AT WDW. It's a proven fact. :D

It's best to keep this kind of fun stuff at Disneyland.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom