I've got the kids menu bla's

Mori Anne

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
I love eating at WDW, but I know that (unless it is a buffet) that my daughter doesn't feel the same way. It seems like most of the places with menu items offer (some fancier stated then others) the typical chicken nuggets, mac N Cheese, stuff etc. My question is this, can a child order something off the adult menu in a small portion size for less? :veryconfu

Thank You for all your help

tigsmom

A child can order off the adult menu, but its a full portion at the regular price.
My youngest is starting to outgrow the kids menu and thats what we have been doing lately. You can split an entree or get just an appetizer or two, my kids do that also.

Some of the kids menus have been revamped, but most are the standard kids fare.

bluejasmine

I know they have been revamping some of the kids menus adding better nutritional choices at some.. Also maybe you can split your meal with your daughter I do that with mine alot and shes 9.. Pecos Bills has a delicious chicken wrap we always share, we share a turkey leg..Just a thought..

barnum42

Personally I think it's fantastic your daughter wants to try something more than chicken strips or mac n cheese.

If you order for her off the adult menu, maybe the other members of your party can get to taste anything from her plate that over a child's size portion?

Mori Anne

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
would it be inappropriate to split a meal with my daughter? She is only 5, but hates the kids standards like chic. nuggets? Would some of the upper rest. allow this?

Thanks for all your suggestions:wave:

wannab@dis

moriah said:
would it be inappropriate to split a meal with my daughter? She is only 5, but hates the kids standards like chic. nuggets? Would some of the upper rest. allow this?

Thanks for all your suggestions:wave:
Not a problem at all. We've split meals between adults and they have always been very helpful so it won't be a problem with kids.

shoppingnut

Some of the restaurants do have other things on the children's menu besides nuggest and mac n cheese. For instance Le Cellier does have a steak on their kids menu.

LaughingGravy

A couple of times, we ordered per the DDP and split/shared the meals once they were at the table without any arrangements with the server. The meal might have been a little funny, part chicken strips- part something else not normally associated with chicken strips, but the goal was to get rid of the hunger. There was plenty of food.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom