I've been selected to Beta test the FastPass + and I have a question

sublimesting

Original Poster
If we do test this for them can we also use the regular fast passes o are we stuck only using their 3 per day reserve FP+? We are going to have APs that we will buy on arrival and we have purchased 2 tickets for our 14 day trip so we can do free dining (that we weren't going to use but rather roll into the AP for next time we buy them) Sorry if I'm rambling I haven't been to bed yet (Mumford and Sons show last night).

dreamfinder

As of now, in theory yes. You should still be issued KTTW when you check in, and you would still have a physical AP. So you should be able to do both, unless they decide to pull a total about face and only issue you a magic band.

luv

Nobody really knows when they're going to pull the FP machines, but as of now, people can do both.

We are hearing that they're rolling this out completely through September and October.

Some people are having problems, so pack a little extra patience. Good luck! :)

Rob562

This brings up a question about the whole system and a situation I've yet to see anyone encounter...

How does the system react when you have multiple tickets? So the OP said that they'll have AP's but they'll also have 2-day tickets from their package reservation. If they were able to link the APs to the MagicBands, how does the system handle multiple ticket media links to the same Band? Can you make the AP the "dominant" ticket and let the 2-day ticket just sit there on your profile? The whole point of doing it that way is to save the 2-day ticket for later use, and use your AP on the trip. (Something I've done before on past trips)

Anyone have any info or experience?

-Rob

luv

Are meals "linked" or whatever it is called? Can you schedule two meals at the same time for different members of your party?

I really wish Disney would explain this stuff to people, especially now that people have to use it!!

twinfo3728

Are meals "linked" or whatever it is called? Can you schedule two meals at the same time for different members of your party?

I really wish Disney would explain this stuff to people, especially now that people have to use it!!
It appears you can select member of your party to have reservations, etc. It does as the question as I was working on it but I did not try since the 3 of us are doing reservations and FP+ together. Hope this helps!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom