Its thats time to do the SINGLE DIGIT DANCE!!!!

dixiegirl

Woohooo so whose in with me doing the dance???? 9 more days , I cannot handle it!!!(well I can but its called doing things I dont normally need to do to keep the brain Occupied!)9 more days till our girls get the best surprise ever !! They know of the trip (just cause we always go in August or Sept every year) but thats it!!

Allie_Marie

How exciting, I hope you guys have an amazing time! I leave in 19 days, and I cannot take anymore time waiting! Time to start trying to apply to college&&cleaning&&summer assignments!

Upvote 0

Paul G.

Woohooo so whose in with me doing the dance???? 9 more days , I cannot handle it!!!(well I can but its called doing things I dont normally need to do to keep the brain Occupied!)9 more days till our girls get the best surprise ever !! They know of the trip (just cause we always go in August or Sept every year) but thats it!!
Only 8 days for us, see you there!

Upvote 0

dixiegirl

Original Poster
Yeah it is like Christmas, I woke up today at 6:30 and thought to myself OMG OMG OMG, we leave next week and then yes another round of OMG's! Kinda reminds me of the "I'm too excited to sleep " commercials!!! God those were great ones weren't they? Not to get sidetracked but compared to the ones they play (when and if they do play them) I purposely keep the old VHS tapes not because of the movie but cause of the old commercials!!! But yes I am so freakin excited!!!! I know in the next 8 days I am going to be on here wat too much!!!!! LOL

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom