It's Official: Bugs Land closing Sept 4th.

SteamboatJoe

I'm afraid you may be overthinking it a bit.

Although, us Disney fans have a tendency to do that so you join a proud line of overthinkers, but still... :)

Oh I most certainly am. I think a career in the public sector working with development has made me a bit of a cynic in some respects.

Club Cooloholic

Bummed, my family and I had a lot of great moments there. Sure a lot of the rides we de e nothing new but when you have small kids something like Fliks Flyers was perfect. Also, it made for a great meeting spot if you had little ones too afraid of some rides, I would go do an adult ride while the kids took a ride on the Chew Chew and hit the splash pad then switch with my wife and we would hit Fliks. It was nicely shaded too.

fctiger

Someone really didn't think this one through from an optics standpoint. Few things say screw the environment more than a colorless billboard for a gigantic corporation that made lots of its money via the military industrial complex advertising that they are taking over and essentially squashing a quaint, little oasis inhabited by a bunch of colorful, helpless bugs enjoyed by children.

It's actually sort of weirdly poetic when you really think about it.

Environmental activists and liberals will hate it but Stark will win over the public trust and the kids when he invites them on campus and show up as Iron Man. Those bugs can't compete against an actual Avenger!

nevol

Environmental activists and liberals will hate it but Stark will win over the public trust and the kids when he invites them on campus and show up as Iron Man. Those bugs can't compete against an actual Avenger!
Liberals would hate it when a tech sector entrepreneur invites them onto a campus where people with advanced degrees are working in highly specialized roles to invent things that make the world a better place? And they meet social justice warriors and peace keepers and environmentalists such as Black Panther? Okay.

fctiger

Liberals would hate it when a tech sector entrepreneur invites them onto a campus where people with advanced degrees are working in highly specialized roles to invent things that make the world a better place? And they meet social justice warriors and peace keepers and environmentalists such as Black Panther? Okay.

I know this is a month old but I was making fun of the other guy. ;)

Model3 McQueen

In the Parks
No
1540420164430.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom