It's in! 2004 Official Album Track List - - And More!!

X2CommNavISTC

Account Suspended
Not entirely true. But for the most part yes they are out of print.

The Japanese version of the Temple of Doom is still in print in very low quant. but it also contains the American version of Anything Goes as well as the track listing in both japanese and American.

Whats crazier is that when I found that cd....I was in Europe...funny to me.

Last Crusade is currently the only CD from the movies available at the Outpost at the Studios. Virgin still has a few copies left (like one of each of the trilogy cds).

*Veers this truck away from Belloq's car and back onto the topic path*
Aside from the FINALLY added Indy track, Star Tours and Destiny have to be the greatest ones on there.

Biggest disappointment: Cindy's Surprise. NO FIGHT SCENES. NO FIGHT SCENES.

Glasgow

Okay - I'm still a little unclear. How does one get this CD? All I have read so far is that you can email disney and they will give you details. Can you get it on their website (or any other website for that matter) ? Thx

X2CommNavISTC

Account Suspended
For the Disney CD. Anywhere that sells CDs on property (But make sure the new disk is the 04 by looking for the 6 new tracks sticker or looking at the copywrite on the back of the case or Destiny from MS).

That 6 disk set hasnt come out yet. The e-mails were simply to get any information on them, they dont come out until the 50th anni of DL.

999Ghosts

I am very proud just to be a wee-little Foot-Soldier in "The General Grizz Army" !!! Thanks for alll your updates, you are a huge part of the site and we all look forward to your knowledge! But as a collector of Disney Theme Park Music i will get no sleep until i get my hands on the box set next spring. That falls under good but bad news. Good it's coming and bad for the wait!

WDWScottieBoy

IndyandMarion said:
That 6 disk set hasnt come out yet. The e-mails were simply to get any information on them, they dont come out until the 50th anni of DL.

Can you tell me more about this set? I've heard something about a 20 disk set that will have a lot of classic music from the movies along with songs heard around the parks (not just WDW, all Disney parks). Any information on either set would be appreciated!

Scott

xfkirsten

WDWScottieBoy said:
Can you tell me more about this set? I've heard something about a 20 disk set that will have a lot of classic music from the movies along with songs heard around the parks (not just WDW, all Disney parks). Any information on either set would be appreciated!

Scott

There's not much known yet about the 6-disc set besides the fact that it will come out next year. :( As for a 20-disc set... there was a Japanese set awhile back like that. I believe it was called "Disney Dreams."

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom