It's Cold

fbp

Original Poster
Negative 40 with the windchill in Ottawa today. Coldest day in a decade. On my walk to work my eyelashes kept trying to freeze together when I blinked.

Nemo14

And here I am complaining that it was 35 this morning.:D

Our forecast this morning - we'll get past 35 by next Monday....

weather.jpg

Nemo14

Below zero wind chills all day today and tomorrow. Yippee! It's going to be hard to leave this paradise on Sunday. Florida - here we come!

NYwdwfan

19 degrees - with windchill it's in the signle digits. My husband is working outside today. I really can't believe they made them go in to work. Nothing like Ottawa though!!!

rsoxguy

Man, oh man, can I relate to this thread. Why, just this morning I had to think about wearing a t-shirt under my polo, but I decided to tough things out and just wear the polo. I can't believe that it will only be in the mid-70's today. How can I possibly enjoy an ice cold non-alcoholic beverage when the ambient temperature won't even reach 80? Why should I be expected to spend my valuable time deciding the temperature setting of the A/C in my car, or whether to turn it on at all as opposed to riding with the window open? It's just not fair!

Nemo14

Man, oh man, can I relate to this thread. Why, just this morning I had to think about wearing a t-shirt under my polo, but I decided to tough things out and just wear the polo. I can't believe that it will only be in the mid-70's today. How can I possibly enjoy an ice cold non-alcoholic beverage when the ambient temperature won't even reach 80? Why should I be expected to spend my valuable time deciding the temperature setting of the A/C in my car, or whether to turn it on at all as opposed to riding with the window open? It's just not fair!

Yeah, well....

*can't think up a good comeback - brain cells are frozen*

rsoxguy

Yeah, well....

*can't think up a good comeback - brain cells are frozen*
I can sense your concern for my suffering, and no words are necessary. Allow me to simply say, "thank you for your understanding". If you'll excuse me, I think I'll go to Rita's now and cool off with a flavored frozen treat.

Nemo14

I can sense your concern for my suffering, and no words are necessary. Allow me to simply say, "thank you for your understanding". If you'll excuse me now, I think I'll go to Rita's now and cool off with a flavored frozen treat.
You're welcome.

Hope you choke....

PhilharMagician

I can sense your concern for my suffering, and no words are necessary. Allow me to simply say, "thank you for your understanding". If you'll excuse me, I think I'll go to Rita's now and cool off with a flavored frozen treat.

Come up here and you see what a real frozen treat is. Pretty much everything! I hope your tounge freezes. :p

Nemo14

If Rita's were open here in the winter, and I left yours out, you'd have a mango flavored rock.... just sayin'

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom