Pre-Trip It's been a while......

Before starting the next PTR I think I have to apologize to you all....... It's been a while...... busy, more busy and even more busy. We postponed our October 2017 trip to October 2018. So now it is time for a new PTR for that trip.... First more about the who, how and where.

We are totally Disney addicts for years. Until 2014 WDW was way out of our league. But 2014 was the first trip and we came back in 2015 and 2016. The plans for October 2017 had to be postponed so now we are going from october 18th until October 27th... Who are the we?

MK_TSHOLIDAY_20161014_7829857782.jpeg

On the left our daugther Sacha, me in the middle and my wife Ria on the right!

We are flying out of Amsterdam on October 18th on 08.35 in the morning:

25791355514_f0a50243bc_b.jpg

We fly from Amsterdam to Atlanta and will arrive on USA soil on 12.15 local time. We will continue the trip around 13.55 from Atlanta to Orlando:

delta-a321-200-wl-07fltairbuslrw.jpg

And then finally landing in Orlando around 15.39 and the getting on board of the Magical Express to our resort:

Disneys-Magical-Express-4-620x330.jpg

cont-orleans-2.jpg

Port of Orleans French Quarter for a garden view room.

So far we only reserve breakfast for a couple of days in the best place to have breakfast in whole WDW:

empty-ballroom-be-our-guest-restaurant-magic-kingdom-disney-world.jpg

And then it is time for:

disney.jpg

1200px-1_epcot_spaceship_earth_2010a.JPG

DAK-Entrance.jpg

Orlando-Hollywood-Studios-Entrance.jpg

Off course much more plans to make, but have to wait a little longer for that!

Last edited:

Tiggertoo56

I will be arriving on 25th from the UK, getting there evening time at Port Orleans French Quarter, so may see you around before you leave. No special rooms booked (party of 7), and all live that resort. Glad to hear that you managed to reschedule.

FlaggNL

Original Poster
I will be arriving on 25th from the UK, getting there evening time at Port Orleans French Quarter, so may see you around before you leave. No special rooms booked (party of 7), and all live that resort. Glad to hear that you managed to reschedule.

Great you also stay in POFQ. The first year we rented a villa, but then found out about the Disney UK booking possibilities.... and since then we booked it there :) With all the magic extra's! Maybe we see you around...

Glad to see you back!! We will be there October 18th-25th.

Thanks, so you are almost in the same period as we are... also POFQ?

Glad you can make it back, sounds like fun! I'll be there from October 22-26, keep an eye out for you!

Thanks! It will be fun... off course all the plans have to be made about the FP and so on.... also in POFQ? Or another resort? Who knows if we can meet :)

Yay! Always enjoy your reports, glad to see you are heading back.

Thanks!

Oh good! You're back! :)

Thanks!

Can't wait to read more!!

Thanks, there will be more!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom