Trip Report It's been 6 years and a global pandemic, but we are back!

Our last trip to WDW was during the summer of 2014. We have since visited six European countries and traveled across the USA (more than once), but we are ready to return to Disneyworld! We began planning over a year ago, fresh on the heels or our latest European adventure. We asked our kids where they wanted to go next summer (2020), Europe or Disney, and they chose Disney (thankfully as we would not be allowed to travel to Europe this summer). I have to say, as much as I enjoyed our visits to Europe, I'm very excited to return to Walt Disney World. So many of our early family adventures were to Disney and I'm excited to be there again now that our kids are older. So much to share since our last visit, and so much to say about our upcoming trip. So much has changed since our original reservation, including a global pandemic. Updates soon!

coachwnh

Original Poster
467BE6FD-9C37-4B10-A65A-AD696B6DBFFF.jpeg

fractal

Too much of the movie is fake. Just doesn’t give me the same feeling as the original. @fractal and I talked about it when we rode together. Crystal and I had the same conversation today. She said it just doesn’t move her like the California version.

I always got some level of an emotional reaction to the original. Not with this one. Hopefully some day you'll have the option of watching one of the two. Have a great day!

Ghostdog

Just curious, we were at WDW in 2004 during Hurricane Jeanne and the resort our letters under everyone’s room door with instructions of what to do(we spent 1 whole day locked in our room as the weather swept through Irlando). Has the resort kept you up to date on the impending weather that’s due to come through? And what type of notification do they use now, email, text or paper?

👍🏻👍🏻for Mady on being so vigilant on her phone and getting you on RotR. Have a wonderful day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom