Trip Report It's been 6 years and a global pandemic, but we are back!

Our last trip to WDW was during the summer of 2014. We have since visited six European countries and traveled across the USA (more than once), but we are ready to return to Disneyworld! We began planning over a year ago, fresh on the heels or our latest European adventure. We asked our kids where they wanted to go next summer (2020), Europe or Disney, and they chose Disney (thankfully as we would not be allowed to travel to Europe this summer). I have to say, as much as I enjoyed our visits to Europe, I'm very excited to return to Walt Disney World. So many of our early family adventures were to Disney and I'm excited to be there again now that our kids are older. So much to share since our last visit, and so much to say about our upcoming trip. So much has changed since our original reservation, including a global pandemic. Updates soon!

coachwnh

Original Poster
98161D1E-4394-4273-9379-49696EB1606D.jpeg
51A6F3F3-B3BF-42DF-AE39-50D7B27C1907.jpeg
C0F71F3B-BAF1-4BC0-A2AD-F541D75F26E0.jpeg
DA17C368-96F0-4341-9C4E-F6F5291C5ACA.jpeg

MickeyCB

I have a random question as you are there currently, or to any who were recently.
I was wondering if you tried to change parks? For example, if you were done at MK at 2pm, could you try to see if a park reservation was available at another park (and hop) over there? Is that allowed?

coachwnh

Original Poster
I have a random question as you are there currently, or to any who were recently.
I was wondering if you tried to change parks? For example, if you were done at MK at 2pm, could you try to see if a park reservation was available at another park (and hop) over there? Is that allowed?
We haven’t tried, but I’m certain you cannot change your park midday.

coachwnh

Original Poster
We have arrived at the final weekend of our trip. We are getting ready for our last day at Hollywood Studios. We will probably follow the same plan we've used the first three days there: Mickey and Minnie's (get boarding passes for RotR while in line) then head to Toy Story Land.

Weather this morning looks nice, but we know it will change later this evening. We are being positive and hopeful for tomorrow since it will be our last day in Disney and we have plans to visit Magic Kingdom with lunch at Be Our Guest.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom