Trip Report It's been 6 years and a global pandemic, but we are back!

Our last trip to WDW was during the summer of 2014. We have since visited six European countries and traveled across the USA (more than once), but we are ready to return to Disneyworld! We began planning over a year ago, fresh on the heels or our latest European adventure. We asked our kids where they wanted to go next summer (2020), Europe or Disney, and they chose Disney (thankfully as we would not be allowed to travel to Europe this summer). I have to say, as much as I enjoyed our visits to Europe, I'm very excited to return to Walt Disney World. So many of our early family adventures were to Disney and I'm excited to be there again now that our kids are older. So much to share since our last visit, and so much to say about our upcoming trip. So much has changed since our original reservation, including a global pandemic. Updates soon!

coachwnh

Original Poster
I'm curious about how it was at the airport. We will be flying from Portland, OR, and that seems to be our biggest hang up about travelling in September. Any tips or things you noticed would be extremely helpful. Thanks!!
Zero airport issues. Always felt safe. That was our biggest concern, but I was never worried at the airport or on the plane.

coachwnh

Original Poster
C4856AAC-C826-4977-9325-0C23CC026896.jpeg
6E8F3DAF-9971-4C8A-B506-B91DD161C40D.jpeg
F420FA01-E7C1-42C4-B7D4-F5609510D343.jpeg

RickP330

Hey Coach,
Looking like a fantastic trip so far. So happy for you guys! I cannot believe how big your kids are! You guys look wonderful.

Oga's question: Does anyone know if you can get the beer flight without the fancy $75 board? Don't need the board, just the beer. I have read that people resell it online, but I really don't want the hassle. I just want to try the 🍻!
I am all over that beer flight too! I know the board is killer though I kind of want it. So long as DW doesn't find out that it comes without the board I'll be all set LOL.

p.s. some of us are boarding group procedure obsessed
would you mind giving us the details? Thanks

Yes we are in this group too - Need more details coach. I heard it fills up in under a min right on the hour. How did you secure one? Did you log in exactly at 10am? Wait a few min or seconds after the turn of the hour? Did you try before 10am? Sounds like you had no problem....

Rick

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom