Trip Report It's been 6 years and a global pandemic, but we are back!

Our last trip to WDW was during the summer of 2014. We have since visited six European countries and traveled across the USA (more than once), but we are ready to return to Disneyworld! We began planning over a year ago, fresh on the heels or our latest European adventure. We asked our kids where they wanted to go next summer (2020), Europe or Disney, and they chose Disney (thankfully as we would not be allowed to travel to Europe this summer). I have to say, as much as I enjoyed our visits to Europe, I'm very excited to return to Walt Disney World. So many of our early family adventures were to Disney and I'm excited to be there again now that our kids are older. So much to share since our last visit, and so much to say about our upcoming trip. So much has changed since our original reservation, including a global pandemic. Updates soon!

Miss Bella

We took a five year hiatus from WDW and took 4 trips to Europe. We returned to WDW in 2017 and have made three trips since. It’s addictive. We were supposed to go to Europe in August now it’s back to WDW. Next year it’s Japan(fingers and toes crossed). If that falls through then probably WDW again.

coachwnh

Original Poster
32BF3549-99B8-49B6-BDC1-BC398D944C40.jpeg

Madelyn’s countdown is complete!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom