It's Back! Free dining at WDW and late Summer room discounts 2015

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
You can get FREE* Dining when you purchase a non-discounted 6-Night/7-Day Walt Disney Travel Company package that includes a room at select Walt Disney World® Resort hotels and ticket with Park Hopper® or Water Park Fun & More Option.

This offer is valid for arrivals most nights Aug. 28 – Oct. 2, Oct. 25-31, Nov. 8-19, Dec. 15-21, 2015 when you book April 27 – July 10, 2015.

When you stay at a select Disney Moderate Resort, Disney Deluxe Resort or Disney Deluxe Villa Resort, you get the Disney Dining Plan with a variety of delicious dining options! When you stay at a select Disney Value Resort, you get the Quick-Service Dining Plan that allows you to grab yummy treats on the go!

Ask about packages for other lengths of stay.

Open for booking: April 27 – July 10, 2015
Arrival dates: Aug. 28 – Oct. 2, Oct. 25-31, Nov. 8-19, Dec. 15-21, 2015

*The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same package. Tickets and options must be used within 14 days of first use. Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion. Advance reservations required. Offer excludes The Villas at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, Disney's Polynesian Villas and Bungalows, Bay Lake Tower at Disney's Contemporary Resort, Disney's Art of Animation Resort – The Little Mermaid Standard View Rooms, campsites, 3-bedroom villas, Disney's All-Star Movies Resort, Disney's Port Orleans French Quarter Resort and Disney's Port Orleans Riverside Resort (for select dates). Dining plan excludes gratuities and alcoholic beverages. Children ages 3-9 must order from children's menu, if available. Some Table-Service restaurants may have limited or no availability at time of package purchase.

Late Summer room offer
You can save up to 30% on rooms at select Walt Disney World® Resort hotels for stays most nights Aug. 15 – Oct. 3, 2015 when you book April 27 – Aug. 7, 2015.

Open for booking: April 27 – Aug. 7, 2015
Travel dates: Aug. 15 – Oct. 3, 2015

Save up to 20% at Select Value Resorts
Save up to 25% at Select Moderate Resorts
Save up to 30% at Select Deluxe and Deluxe Villa Resorts

*The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Length-of-stay requirements may apply. Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room. Additional per adult charges may apply if more than two adults per room at Disney Value, Moderate and Deluxe Resorts. Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion. Advance reservations required. Offer excludes 3-bedroom villas, the Villas at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, Disney's Polynesian Villas and Bungalows, Bay Lake Tower at Disney's Contemporary Resort and Disney's Art of Animation Resort – The Little Mermaid Standard View Rooms. 30% savings for select Disney Deluxe and Deluxe Villa Resorts; lower savings for other Resorts. Premium suites at select Moderate and Deluxe resorts at 10% discount.

We are available for booking these offers now. Our offices are already open!
vacations@kingdomkonsultant.com

Pam

wannabeBelle

Well crap, lol, I thought I would at least get the room offer but it excludes AOA. Im missing out all around. :(
The Park hopper option or the Water Park option was a requirement for this offer, I don't think they would downgrade it at all, especially given how popular it is. As far as AoA, only the Little Mermaid rooms were totally excluded. They are incredibly popular rooms and have been usually excluded from any discount offers. Can you move your dates, your resort/room type or both to take advantage of this offer?? Flexibility is key when looking at any promotional offer. Good luck all!! Marie

Upvote 0

draybook

For what exactly, having a promotion so popular that is sells out in a matter of hours?

If they get fired for that you would have to fire every promotion director for every major retailer after black Friday.

Maybe the folks in your region roll out promotions without making sure that all departments are adequately staffed and prepared, but not around here. The Southaven Walmart was once the country's busiest but they managed to have Black Friday organized.

They knew they were going to roll this out in one piece instead of the usual DV-GP split yet the website (junk anyways) couldn't handle the overload and neither could the poor folks at the call centers.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SweetPea

My dad just made reservations for November at All Star Music with the Free Dining literally minutes ago. When I looked this morning, AS Sports still had availability for our week, so there are some rooms still out there.

Upvote 0

kelticknott

It's worth the wait. I was on hold 1 1/2 hours this morning and got my FD from Mickey for our Sept vacation. If
it were not for this promotion we might not have been able to go. Thank you Mickey!!!

Upvote 0

Tinkerbella16

Edit: They didn't release free dining early for Disney Visa this year? Honestly, it's the only reason we keep the Disney card.

Nope! I guess they wanted to get the madness over with in one day, releasing it to the general public. Lots of disappointed people, as the Visa promo is a huge advantage to getting it early. And the rooms were VERY limited this year, a lot of people couldn't even get free dining because of that alone.

Upvote 0

maxime29

Premium Member
We booked our trip last night. Our party is in the minority with this specific reservation, but they did not have any FD rooms for concierge level at GF. Still had rooms available at the resort so we took it. Call got disconnected somehow, called back and got 60 minute wait. Called back a second time and got right on the phone (just bypass all the prompts and you seem to get a CM quicker). Our reservation was still good.

What's weird about the whole promotion is we never got an e-mail on it. First time I read about it was just yesterday. Good thing I was going on the forums to ask if the promotion was happening again! Also in the past we have gotten the e-mail about the promotion a lot later (late May last year). Also surprised that the Visa folks didn't get first dibs. It would make sense to give them first shot at it.

My guess is that they will keep doing the limited roll-out throughout the time period.

Upvote 0

EvilQueen-T

I hadn't seen any promo for it ahead of time either. We were lucky to get the resort and dates we wanted by going online around 11 am after I saw someone here mention it. Any other time I would have tried getting on first thing in the morning. Maybe the difference for us is that we're AP holders and just needed the room only discount.

Upvote 0
@draybook said in another thread that it wasn't offered to Disney Visa Cardholders because Disney is trying to really limit and/or phase out FD. I'm pretty sure that's the worst idea ever. Even with the limitations from when we first utilized the offer, we've booked 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 dates with FD and may not go for a while if we couldn't get this special offer.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom