It's a Small World

John park hopper

Original Poster
Went to my dermatologist (in SC) last week for my 6 month check up and had a small spot on my arm that had to be removed. I was talking to the PA and was telling her about our trip with the granddaughters in May to WDW and she said she used to live in Orlando and worked at WDW as a cast member. I asked her if she was in a show and she said because she was so little she played Tinker Bell meet and greet in MK for 4 years. She said it was the best job she ever had and loved playing Tinker Bell. I Said OMG we probably saw you in one of our previous trips.

JIMINYCR

You can probably find ex-CM's everywhere. If you were able to count how many people have previously worked for Disney and how many worked in the college programs and how many still are working... we should be bumping into them everywhere we go. If they only could keep wearing their name badges I would know who to really talk Disney to. :D:D:D

DfromATX

I have a "small world" story. On one trip we were at Chef Mickey's and we saw my husband's nephew and his family there also. What are the odds? On another trip I had 2 coworkers who I knew would be there at the same time, but we never saw each other once.

Michaelson

Three years ago I stopped in the rest room after seeing the American Adventure. While washing my hands I had someone ask me who was watching the house while we were gone?

Long story short, it was the the man who owned the land behind mine. He and his wife had made a one day stop at WDW on their way to Miami and just so happen to see me standing there! His furniture store had also sponsored my youngest daughters basketball team.

Like it says in the title, 'Small World' indeed!

Regard! Michaelson

Last edited:

John park hopper

Original Poster
We were at MK and I heard some one calling uncle John; to my surprise my nephew was there with some of his fraternity brothers; had no idea he was there. Long story short we had diner the next night at Rainforest Cafe worked out great "Small World "

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom