It's A Small World: John Debney Score

Josh Damaro Stan (Harvey)

Original Poster
Hi there, I'm new to the forums So I don't know where's suitable to post this thread So I thought here would be the best place to post this.

There are many videos of the John Debney Score for It's a Small World being used at Disneyland in Anaheim, Was this the only other place (Other than Disneyland Paris ) that the debney score was used or was it used in Orlando and Tokyo too.

As of right now I can't seem to find any evidence of the Debney Score being used in the Orlando or Tokyo Versions of the Ride so thays why Im asking on here If anyone knows.

Homemade Imagineering

Hi there, I'm new to the forums So I don't know where's suitable to post this thread So I thought here would be the best place to post this.

There are many videos of the John Debney Score for It's a Small World being used at Disneyland in Anaheim, Was this the only other place (Other than Disneyland Paris ) that the debney score was used or was it used in Orlando and Tokyo too.

As of right now I can't seem to find any evidence of the Debney Score being used in the Orlando or Tokyo Versions of the Ride so thays why Im asking on here If anyone knows.
It was only used in Disneyland’s IASW from 1993 up until small world holiday 2003.

Braden20

Hi, I am currently looking for the Scores from John Debney's It's a Small World and recording sessions too. Please Email me at bradendisney@gmail.com if there's any questions, concerns, or suggestions about this, or if there are links that have the Session Tracks so I can share all of them to MouseBits. Thank You

Adam Smithson

Sorry, only the Paris and California's versions of It's a Small World played the John Debney scores(Disneyland,Ca used the Debney scores for a good nine year run). so the Tokyo and Florida's versions of It's a Small World never played the John Debney scores and always uses the Bobby Hammack scores.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom