It's a Small World After All!!!

cuteypatooty78

Original Poster
I remember when I was 7 and we went to DW and my favorite ride was "It's a small world." I remember I drove my family nuts because I went on it over, and over, and over again. Particularly I drove my dad nuts because he was always chosen to take me back on it...He said for weeks after he'd hear that song in his head...Ah the memories! :lol:

Anyways I recently learned that wheelchairs can sit on this ride...I never remembered that the little boats were wheelchair accessible, that is great! Now that I'm older I am no longer able to sit too well out of my wheelchair so if I can go on the ride in my chair that would help...Does anyone know if electric wheelchairs are allowed on the boats? My electric chair is small so I hope I can bring it on.

Here's another question...what is your favorite country in "It's a Small World?" I liked Holland!!!

kaos

Originally posted by cuteypatooty78
I remember when I was 7 and we went to DW and my favorite ride was "It's a small world." I remember I drove my family nuts because I went on it over, and over, and over again. Particularly I drove my dad nuts because he was always chosen to take me back on it...He said for weeks after he'd hear that song in his head...Ah the memories! :lol:

Anyways I recently learned that wheelchairs can sit on this ride...I never remembered that the little boats were wheelchair accessible, that is great! Now that I'm older I am no longer able to sit too well out of my wheelchair so if I can go on the ride in my chair that would help...Does anyone know if electric wheelchairs are allowed on the boats? My electric chair is small so I hope I can bring it on.

Here's another question...what is your favorite country in "It's a Small World?" I liked Holland!!!

They have special wheelchair accessible boats. I'm not sure about Pirates though. And in Epcot, the Land also has wheelchair accessible boats. WDW is very accomidating for wheelchairs. You will have no problems at all enjoying most, if not all, of the attractions. Just know your limits and stay safe.

Maria

I´m not sure about MK, but in Epcot, the boatride in the mexican pavillion is wheelchair and ECV accesible. The one in Norway wasn´t, as far as I remember. :animwink:

dizpins14

Buzz lightyear has a special car. I don't know about Haunted Mansion. Ellen's Energy Adventure dies. I think the Great movie ride. Aladdin does which shocked me so I think Primeval Whirl does too. Winnie the Pooh has a special car. I'm sure the new Imagination ride does. And that's all I can think of right now.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom