itinerary advice &meet n greet Mike and sulley + vampirina

marge

Original Poster
are these still going on?
4 yr old would love to meet vampirina and mum really really wants to meet sulley and Mike!!
Are they near each other? Are the waits long?
We are going to hs on our 1st day (& only doing it once) it's a monday
fp+1 935-1035 assaucers
fp+2 1040-1140 tot
fp+3 12-1215 (show 1230-1)frozen sing a long
planning to rope drop sdd then tsm and fp1 hope that's enough time 9-1030

then head to m&g..+ Ariel if time? hoping to m&g too, but prob pushing it 10:30-11:20
then fp+2 tot..maybe belle if time? 1120-1210
then head to frozen
12-1 Indy &or Muppets
12:50 reserve @ 50's pt
thoughts?
have been to disney in 30 yrs so just going off research!
trying to pack it all in because we plan to leave around 2-3 for a rest at hotel and may not come back for evening. the day before we are flying from Australia, so will be tired!!

thomas998

Vampirina can also be caught if you do the character breakfast at Hollywood and Vine. Frankly for her if you are planning on any character breakfasts, I would do this one to avoid having to wait in what could be a long line for her. I say could be because you can never be sure when the star will align for some of the characters that are popular with the Disney Jr. fans. When we were looking for those characters we would notice no real method to the madness, one time we might come up on a meet and greet for some Disney Jr. character and it had only a few kids in line, the day we might notice it had a line 40 or 50 people long. I would never assume you are going to get a quick meet and greet, in general you rarely find those quick ones. So if you don't mind the extra expense do the character breakfast and get Vampirina done painlessly.

If you don't want to do the character breakfast both the Monsters Inc characters and Vampirina are in the Animation studios area so it isn't going to be a run across the park for them. You might also consider taking your little one to the Disney Dance Party which also has Vampirina. Also you might consider trading your FP for Frozen sing along as it is not difficult to just go into it without a fastpass now that Frozen's popularity has dropped over the years, it is also one of the worst shows you can see and that come from both my kids who were huge frozen fans but who later said they wish they hadn't wasted their time on it.

marge

Original Poster
thanks for that, Thomas! very helpful

Tuvalu, oh that really stinks! my top priority m&g!! hopefully we have better luck in mayvwhen we're there. I guess we'll have to check a few times and pray we get lucky!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom