ITINERARIES - NYE?

3kiddos

First off, I know how hellish this period will be. People keep recounting their hellish stories of the wall to wall people and crowds and lines and the list goes on. I’m almost contemplating changing the dates.

Anyhow, we’re travelling as a group of 4 adults and 5 kids (ranging from 1 year old to 10 years old).

We have a park hopper and have already booked dining (mainly the character dining & experiences), but I would like a site that offers sample itineraries for families. Bonus if they have any by season or time of year or celebration (like if you’re going the week of NY).

Trying to make the most of our days without overdoing it for the two kids under 3.

Any suggestions as to where I can find this?

Thanks!

nickys

Premium Member
First off, I know how hellish this period will be. People keep recounting their hellish stories of the wall to wall people and crowds and lines and the list goes on. I’m almost contemplating changing the dates.

Anyhow, we’re travelling as a group of 4 adults and 5 kids (ranging from 1 year old to 10 years old).

We have a park hopper and have already booked dining (mainly the character dining & experiences), but I would like a site that offers sample itineraries for families. Bonus if they have any by season or time of year or celebration (like if you’re going the week of NY).

Trying to make the most of our days without overdoing it for the two kids under 3.

Thanks!

Touring Plans has plans you can use for free, or you can subscribe and build your own (using the pre-made ones as a starting point).

Bear in mind traffic will be chaotic on NYE, as well as parks. As in total gridlock from noon onwards. Don't be planning to park hop, and I would advise using Disney buses, which do get some priority and can re-route as necessary. You still need to allow much longer than usual.

Upvote 0

Weather_Lady

I highly encourage you to get a touringplans.com subscription (it doesn't cost much), which will allow you to make personalized touring plans for your day that will take the expected crowd levels into account. It should give you an idea of the wait times you can realistically expect, and will allow you to build in - and work around - your dining plans and Fastpasses.

Good luck!

Upvote 0

Disney Lover Addie

Thanks!

Ok, I know from experience about WDW on NYE.

1. Take advantage of extra magic hours. I know you have younger kids, but when you have to wait for 2 hours to get on a 3 minute ride, kids will not be happy.

2. Definitely use the My Disney Experience App. The app helps you discover where characters are, book fastpasses, see wait times, and more. I was able to go on Soarin' with a wait time of 5 minutes because of that app.

3. Don't buy TOO MANY NYE merchandise. I understand that you would want to remember the year you went and all but when you have fifteen different NYE themed merch it sorta seems weird too have it 10 years later.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom