It is far past time to have a Howard the Duck Ride at DHS

FettFan

Original Poster
1. Disney owns Lucasfilm. In the 1980s, Lucasfilm produced Howard the Duck.
howardtheduck2.jpg

2. Disney owns Marvel Entertainment, and Howard the Duck is a Marvel Property

3. Disney's Marvel Contract allows for Cosmic Marvel Characters, which is how they are able to legally build a GotG roller coaster and have Dr. Strange popping up every so often for meet and greets. Howard the Duck is part of the Cosmic Marvel family who has had cameo appearances in three Marvel movies.
5e17960449878c1bd564a226

It's BLATANTLY obvious what should be done: tear down Rock N Roller Coaster for a Howard the Duck ride.

bryanfze55

This would, at a minimum, be better than Rock n Roller Coaster, Smugglers Run, and the A-S-S Ride. Would fit nicely in the middle of Hollywood Studios’ ride lineup (again, at a minimum).

Pepper's Ghost

This would, at a minimum, be better than Rock n Roller Coaster
Blasphemer! 🤣🤪

"It's far past time"? Fettfan, are you trolling due to boredom? 🤣 I'm sorry, but Howard the Duck just plain sucked. It's an awful movie. A 4.7 on the IMDB scale. If you're gonna do a movie that it isn't currently represented, I'd say National Treasure is WAY above Howard the Duck on the list, and I don't think ANY Nick Cage movie is worthy of an attraction. 😁 But at least it was a 6.8.

Mickey5150

Blasphemer! 🤣🤪

"It's far past time"? Fettfan, are you trolling due to boredom? 🤣 I'm sorry, but Howard the Duck just plain sucked. It's an awful movie. A 4.7 on the IMDB scale. If you're gonna do a movie that it isn't currently represented, I'd say National Treasure is WAY above Howard the Duck on the list, and I don't think ANY Nick Cage movie is worthy of an attraction. 😁 But at least it was a 6.8.
Blasphemer! Nick Cage is worthy of his own theme park resort. Nicolas Cage World!

JIMINYCR

Come on now, when you are trying to sell a Duck ride at DHS.... lets face the facts. Donald Duck has been a beloved Disney character since the beginning. He certainly deserves it more than Howard the Duck. The Three Caballeros ride at EP just isnt good enough for someone of his star quality. ;););)
21787-3de39835a28c6172ad4933693f90d1d08aa58134-original..jpg

The Empress Lilly

howardtheduck2.jpg

3. Disney's Marvel Contract allows for Cosmic Marvel Characters, which is how they are able to legally build a GotG roller coaster and have Dr. Strange popping up every so often for meet and greets. Howard the Duck is part of the Cosmic Marvel family who has had cameo appearances in three Marvel movies.
5e17960449878c1bd564a226

It's BLATANTLY obvious what should be done: tear down Rock N Roller Coaster for a Howard the Duck ride.
Such a cult classic! Greatest movie ever! I have a Howard tattooed on my rear. Well except his feet. The drugs had worn off and so I fled the tattoo parlour and

The Grand Inquisitor

howardtheduck2.jpg

5e17960449878c1bd564a226

Paging @realBobChapek Bob will love this. He's a big Howard the Duck fan

Mickey5150

Replace Dinoland with Duckland. Donald, Howard and Mighty Ducks themed area. This would make sense in AK since the Mighty Ducks hotel is in the AK resort area.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom