All things Magic Mountain

Phroobar

Original Poster
Magic Mountain hasn't had trams in probably five or more years. They use buses just like Disney does with professional drivers. They also charge $23 to park now. :eek:

The Magic Pagoda building is still there. It looks like it is rotting away on the outside. Inside during Fright Fest it was in better shape. The Laughing Dragon building looks bad outside but inside they have stuff setup for a buffet or a recent special event. I hear that building is really haunted.

Stevek

Magic Mountain hasn't had trams in probably five or more years. They use buses just like Disney does with professional drivers. They also charge $23 to park now. :eek:
Wait, they have buses? I had to walk from the parking lot to the front gate. Didn't see a single bus.

Phroobar

Original Poster
Wait, they have buses? I had to walk from the parking lot to the front gate. Didn't see a single bus.
The buses come out when they park in the second parking lot area. If your in the first area, your expected to walk. They won't even stop for you.

Stevek

hm2-jpg.207425
Look at that...a rough person in his natural habitat.

Phroobar

Original Poster
A Blackhawks fan...only thing worse than that are a Sharks fan or a Ducks fan : )

There is someone famous in that picture, right? Not anyone I recognize...but I'm old.
Kim Kardashian and Family Take Over Magic Mountain for Kendall Jenner's Birthday

Ismael Flores

The Magic Pagoda building is still there. It looks like it is rotting away on the outside. Inside during Fright Fest it was in better shape. The Laughing Dragon building looks bad outside but inside they have stuff setup for a buffet or a recent special event. I hear that building is really haunted.

I havent been to SFMM in a long time. I believe the last time i went was when they opened either Goliath.

Phroobar

Original Poster
Magic Mountain will open Justice League Battle for Metropolis on July 12! This is pretty amazing since the area and siding of the building weren't anywhere near being completed on June 15th. This from June 29th. Two weeks until opening.

sfmm10_8_orig.jpg

sfmm13_7_orig.jpg

sfmm15_7_orig.jpg

However, they did add some nice little eating area. Hopefully the tables won't be as sticky as the rest of the park.

sfmm1_13_orig.jpg

sfmm9_6_orig.jpg

sfmm18_9_orig.jpg

D

Deleted member 107043

A Blackhawks fan...only thing worse than that are a Sharks fan or a Ducks fan : )

There is someone famous in that picture, right? Not anyone I recognize...but I'm old.

I recognize Jaden Smith, Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith's son, second from the right.

TP2000

Magic Mountain will open Justice League Battle for Metropolis on July 12! This is pretty amazing since the area and siding of the building weren't anywhere near being completed on June 15th. This from June 29th. Two weeks until opening.

sfmm10_8_orig.jpg

You have got to be kidding me. That's the new ride on June 29th? And it opens July 12th?

I can only imagine how smoothly their opening day will go for them. :rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom