It Could Always Be Worse [CONCLUDED]

ThemeParkPriest

Chapter 2: Project 2
PRIEST'S REVIEWS

This is my first time being a Judge on the Forums, and my only qualification is that I have been judged before. So this probably won’t be as polished as you are used to. Anyways, I play the role of a judge sometimes in my work, but that’s a story for a different day.

First off, I think it was a good thing that you guys had that extra day for the project. I realize that Waffle or I should have probably given a 24-hour reminder since there seemed to be some confusion among people.

Team Blair
Broadway at Disney's Hollywood Studios

You won the more active brainstorming thread, although it did hit some serious stalls. There was some good initial brainstorming and then a stall due to the focus on SYWTBAI. With the granting of an extra day, a quick flurry of brainstorming helped to put some energy back into the project.

I think it served you well to pick the theme that Shannon was passionate about! I first watched Little Shop of Horrors in my high school drama class. It fits the sci-fi mold of Twilight Zone, so it had some good initial potential (even before you fleshed out the idea). I really liked the concept art for it; it reminded me a bit of the Guardians of the Galaxy: Mission Breakout at California Adventure. It might be a bit impractical to have a 200-foot tall building on Skid Row in Compton, but the research facility explains it away as best as you can. I’m glad that you specifically included the detail about the large hallway where the cars go horizontal as it is what sets the original DHS version apart from the other later ToT editions. I have dreams/nightmares about the current ToT…maybe this ride would lend itself to guests having even more dreams/nightmares, which could be problematic for the little kids. But you went all-in on having plush Audrey II’s in the gift shop! On a side note, the Mel Brooks concept art for ToT was really interesting to see in the brainstorming thread!

Now for Who’s Tommy! I like the pinball concept for RnRC; it gives me the feel of the former RnRC at Walt Disney Studios (traveling a soundwave), which I prefer to the Orlando version. However, the difficult backstory and acid trip-like feel in the pre-ride seems like it might be tough for families to stomach. The music of the Who is generally a little bit older than Aerosmith, so I think it is a little bit more out-of-sync with the newer generations. I hadn’t heard of the musical before your project. It sounds like it has a good character arc in the story, but perhaps it would be better-suited for Universal for its more mature themes.

I think the Greatest Hits Live show would be a good family-friendly way to include some tunes from musicals!

For a while, you were not sure what to do with Lighting McQueen. Overall, I think the Monster’s Inc. PTTBWICFSHM(?) is a well thought out replacement for the space! My personal opinion (and not necessarily that of Waffle’s) is that it seems to me to be a bit similar to the Laugh Floor at Magic Kingdom.

Good job of putting together some extra shops and restaurants! For me, the rides/shows are the main thing to judge, but the detail in something like this can sometimes settle a “tie.”

Team Gurr
Half-Moon Valley

Tiki and Jokers had a lot of brainstorming on the first day although the rest of the team was busy. Things picked up the next day (as expected).

Using B-Movies (in Lightning McQueen’s space) came up quickly, although it sort of went on the back burner for a while. It gained a lot of traction on Day 2 and became the focus of your project. I think it was the most original of the themes you were considering, so I’m glad you decided to give it a try!

The setting of Half-Moon Valley Land is well thought-out. The aftermath of “The Incident” would provide some really good photo-ops for the guests!

Watching Mars Attacks as a kid was a bit traumatic for me; it made me scared of aliens for a while. When I watched it many years later, I found it rather funny! So I think the use of the IP here is family-friendly enough. I think the secret government base (sort of reminds me a little bit of Avatar: Flight of Passage) in a desert landscape facade (sort of like Big Thunder Mountain) would work well in this area, although one of the best parts of the RnR show building is the big electric guitar out front (maybe the crash-landed Martian space craft is right outside the queue?). And what can’t the Rock do? Apparently he can save a jungle cruise and now he can be president and defend the planet against aliens! This was the first I had heard about single-rail T-Rex coasters, but I see the value of trying to compete with the likes of Velocicoaster and Iron Ghazi! The multiple lift hills reminds me a bit of Expedition Everest. I think the current RnR launch coaster, though, certainly provides some exhilaration for the guests--something I know is enjoyed by a lot of people. Disneyland Paris even has two launch coasters--Space Mountain and the former RnR, so there’s definitely a market for them. But kudos for you not just running with the status quo! The AA of the Martian Girl (or is it “Martin” Girl?) sounds like a memorable moment for the guests. There is one minor thing about the current set-up of Hollywood Studios that would create some dissonance--the presence of Alien Swirling Saucers.That’s a few different types of aliens for a park that’s focused on all movies.

The Attack of the Mutant Director from Mars sounds like a creative and comedic take on the monster movies! It seems to combine elements of Universal’s monster shows but in an upbeat way like the former Martin Short’s CineMagique at Walt Disney Studios Paris.

I also have had some experience of MST3K, and I think that it is pretty well-known among millennials and older (except Tiki apparently). I was a bit curious to see how it would be integrated into a ToT ride system, especially as I see the show as comedic and not as sci-fi focused as Twilight Zone. In fact, one of the MST3K shows I watched was a short about how adolescents need to learn self-care. I assume the movies you would have chosen would have been in the sci-fi genre. Anyways, I would be interested to see how you guys would either flesh out this ride or Tiki’s idea of RedLetterMedia's Best of the Worst!​

MickeyWaffleCo.

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Chapter 2: Project 1
RESULTS

Both teams had unique takes on common concepts, and despite the low activity levels and numerous unexpected real-world delays, both teams managed to pull together and deliver their concepts on time.

Second Place
Team Gurr
You guys were at a disadvantage already, with real-world interruptions causing unexpected activity drops. You still managed to deliver an awesome concept and some unique ideas, so be proud of yourselves for that!

First Place
Team Blair
Despite low activity level at first, you really pulled together and delivered a spectacular land filled with unique ideas. Congratulations!

Last edited:

MickeyWaffleCo.

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
With Guest Judge @tcool123

As we submit our proposal for Broadway to Chapek for review, @b-wolf95's communicator buzzes. "You there? It's Agent Coulson. Just checking in to see how you're doing."

"We're doing great! Chapek's been happy with all our submissions so far!" @Shannoninthemagic says

"Good, but don't get cocky. We need to make sure Chapek doesn't realize you're not actual Imagineers."

Just then, @D Hulk's phone buzzed with a text from Chapek. He reads it out loud

could u do a Marvel overlay 4 Pirates @ Disneyland? Thx

2021-DLR-disneyland-resort-disneyland-park-blue-bayou-restaurant-reopening-7-scaled.jpg

"Well that was abrupt," comments @Outbound

"Alright guys," Coulson says, "This is the perfect opportunity. It's time for another bad project."

Pirates of the Cinematic Universe

For this prompt, you and your team will need to design a Marvel-themed seasonal overlay for Pirates of the Caribbean in New Orleans Square at Disneyland Park.

IMPORTANT: This round is a Lemon Round, meaning your goal is to produce a cringe-worthy final product that'll leave a bad taste in your mouth! Make it as bad as possible!

DEADLINE:

This project is due by Thursday, August 5th at 11:59 PM EST.

TIPS:

• Remember, this is just an overlay, so you can’t change the ride system or layout. You can modify, replace, or overlay existing props and set pieces, though.​
  • This is Disneyland, so you're allowed to use any Marvel IP, with no usage restrictions. You could go the MCU route or do something comics-inspired.​
  • This is a Lemon Round, so don’t be afraid to go with really cringey ideas! That’ll make your submission all the more likely to win!​

Last edited:

JokersWild

Chapter 2: Prompt 2

As we submit our proposal for Broadway to Chapek for review, @b-wolf95's communicator buzzes. "You there? It's Agent Coulson. Just checking in to see how you're doing."

"We're doing great! Chapek's been happy with all our submissions so far!" @Shannoninthemagic says

"Good, but don't get cocky. We need to make sure Chapek doesn't realize you're not actual Imagineers."

Just then, @D Hulk's phone buzzed with a text from Chapek. He reads it out loud

could u do a Marvel overlay 4 Pirates @ Disneyland? Thx

View attachment 576089

"Well that was abrupt," comments @Outbound

"Alright guys," Coulson says, "This is the perfect opportunity. It's time for another bad project."

For this prompt, you and your team will need to design a Marvel-themed seasonal overlay for Pirates of the Caribbean in Adventureland at Disneyland Park.

IMPORTANT: This round is a Lemon Round, meaning your goal is to produce a cringe-worthy final product that'll leave a bad taste in your mouth! Make it as bad as possible!

DEADLINE:

TIPS:

• Remember, this is just an overlay, so you can’t change the ride system or layout. You can modify, replace, or overlay existing props and set pieces, though.​
  • This is Disneyland, so you're allowed to use any Marvel IP, with no usage restrictions. You could go the MCU route or do something comics-inspired.​
  • This is a Lemon Round, so don’t be afraid to go with really cringey ideas! That’ll make your submission all the more likely to win!​
I think the flash photo of the bayou really ties this prompt together. I'm ready to hurt.

NateD1226

For this prompt, you and your team will need to design a Marvel-themed seasonal overlay for Pirates of the Caribbean in New Orleans Square at Disneyland Park.

DEADLINE:

TIPS:

Oh boy, I will DEFINITELY be checking out these projects 😂

Disney Warrior

View attachment 572206

Welcome to It Could Always Be Worse, a brand new Armchair Imagineering competition with a twist! Three chapters’ worth of open-ended prompts with wacky limitations await you as you compete to become the first ever It Could Always Be Worse champion!

Chapters​

It Could Always Be Worse will take place in three chapters. Chapter One will see individuals compete to win smaller, less-intense challenges, which give them strategic advantages for later in the game; Chapter Two will divide the cast into two teams to tackle slightly more intense challenges, as eliminations slowly diminish their numbers; and Chapter Three will raise the stakes as players compete to become the first ever winner of It Could Always Be Worse!

More details about each individual chapter, game mechanics used in that chapter, and eliminations will be released before each chapter begins.

Last-Minute Mandates​

In addition to the requirements of the prompt, occasionally a Last-Minute Mandate will be introduced, often only a day or two before a prompt's deadline. These extra challenges will add another requirement for the prompt that you must meet with your final project.

Lemon Rounds​

Two rounds in the competition will be Lemon Rounds, inspired by the mantra "If life gives you lemons, give them back." In these rounds, your job is to submit as outlandish a final project as possible. Something that’ll really leave a sour taste in your mouth.

Playing Favorites​

There's just one other important game mechanic to be aware of! Playing Favorites will allow players to gain a strategic advantage in the first chapter of the game that they can use to their advantage later!

Reviews and Rankings​

Each team will need to submit their project before that prompt’s deadline. Over the next 12 hours or so after the deadline, I and any Guest Judges for the round will review and rank the projects before the next prompt is revealed! Projects won't be reviewed or ranked based on a strict points system; but creativity, feasibility, detail, and presentation will all be factors in how teams place.

Directory

Chapter One: Single Rider Line
(Introduction, Story)
Project 1 - Mission: REPLACEMENT
Prompt, Reviews, Results
TheOriginalTiki (2nd), Disney Warrior, Brer Panther, Tegan pilots a chicken, Orange Cat, ThemeParkPriest (3rd), Outbound (1st)

Project 2 - Test Track 3.0
Prompt, Reviews, Results
Brer Panther, ThemeParkPriest, Tegan pilots a chicken, Outbound (1st)

Chapter Two: Standby Queue (Introduction)
Project 1 - The Sun Sets on the Boulevard
Prompt, MickeyWaffleCo. Reviews, ThemeParkPriest Reviews, Results
Team Blair, Team Gurr

Project 2 - Pirates of the Cinematic Universe
Prompt
Idk if you’re going to do this, but will you by chance post links to my guest reviews on the first post even though they are basically unofficial? If so, thanks.

Disney Warrior

Wanna know what’s worse? The fact that I can’t say Dick van ’s name without it being censored. Poor dude, he won’t be able to make an account on this forum with his real name if he wants to.

ThemeParkPriest

Team Gurr’s Marvel Pirates of the Caribbean
.Blue Bayou - Deadpool as the old man on the porch setting up the story, Jon Favreau's Chef taking over the restaurant, Ultron as the talking skull
oRTl56ha2vgVkC5WZV8ZS6G-OzF14gCGlp7AnUaghxiYCtFjJ-QGj3TcYQolsW5l3aIvDqEbCJNjY0cF8J_BQLpRtkknZbFWHzZJuzIf6BryI9Ao9WUbdqEWwhv2AuFSb2TENrQV

.Marvel Zombies in the grotto
Dueling skeletons - Zombie Iron Man vs. Captain America
Skeleton steering wheel - Nic Cage Ghostrider
Zombie Evan Peters Quicksilver drinking the rum, Wanda in the Red portrait. Vision being self-aware about being in an attraction and experiencing an existential meltdown because of it.
Zombie Nick Fury tearing up the bed in the captain's quarters as a Zombie Ant Man jumps around on the piano
Zombie Loki variants fighting over the treasure
Doctor Strange transition in the cave

.Bruce Banner turning into pirate hulk replaces the mirror pirate
.Pirate Thanos aboard the Than 'os War attacking a normal British fort
.Well scene
Kevin Fiege.

"Alright yee scum. Where be the spoilers?!?!"

"Don't tell him, Kevin! Don't be cheeekeen!!"

Meanwhile Feige has zero clue what's going on and is totally thrown off by the whole thing.

.Auction
Guardians of the Galaxy auctioning off The Collector's wares
Thor sits amongst the pirates on the opposite side of the boats, very excited that everyone talks like him.

.Chase Scene/ Pooped Pirate
.Burning Town
Partly a parody of the Endgame "GIRL POWER" moment
Partly Yondu's arrow chasing everyone around

.Doctor Octopus over guests, attacking the town
Spider-Man fighting him. Revengers in the scene, too
A8QCtss_r2tyQjRd_cNImnwLrg2NWSkwPKnMU5MGDkFA-2ntqZdzK4C-Q_NY89-rLZHFmIyiYtCa56lwMcH-hzNk_acIzCHfqpwnbNqdVYQzkfqkul4_rT_ZeXg5YfMasAeaLXYM

.Pirate band replacement
.Spider Ham with the pigs
R45iD1LmZjQW6J0DLrIBuoyphq4_pLuLajx0rqMcDnStrBdnr9t9UTHe_YOCXlZGSJZjIdAjiIYOOMdg5OBKGWmVsG-cfAtqfLkxmUsm6LVRWyMBDUiHMlb080H60-TnOEHaVwUN

.Jail full of weird rejected Marvel characters
The boats now travel past three jail cells of Marvel’s most unwanted super villains. In the first is the robotic Stilt-Man, whose legs are extended but whose arms have been tied above his head. There are three villains in the 2nd cell—the hopping mad Leap Frog, Patton Oswald’s squarish-looking MODOK, and Justin Hammer (who looks uncomfortably comfortable in a blue bathing robe and metal boots). In the third cell are three villains trying to get a dog to give them the key to their cell—the alphabet soup Typeface, the 4-armed Sugar Man (the diabolical cousin of Kool-Aid Man), and the awkwardly-swiping Living Eraser (why he can’t erase the jail bars is anyone’s guess).
FEW_TA-Oek-Z6caK28VndtySZwzTHT2BRacNxyJSRi3Exti0dNyhv3czoIcDP6-DCxusa2o2KYAKdoY4ZMkWYXQV6PEpnrLxbMxDoWlHjnGY6ZgQFsX1Gif8mS4ogcwus0hbtnYE

pFWkT_i3ZA-GkjDoNHXX2CO3qojxU_DPHVdFJ-b7dNTGAUEY5gZ5x15Ng3mdQYyJeICQiJUtCLtEmQuysFEhzlJYU8hZsDPp8JXDd_nTNXx13lXtzeOTctmNlne3RbK9vjvkE5gr

m5fiG6lNpMMluo7QhGMHCaBYUM4061LgiKzcdMAHjzEmpjuD3dNzhButelatZYYySmTb35kTMU8ZmdvBWy7P4-BLcaHwS4cCJ6C0ofCO6K__vRPP0NzuXMmLRbc_7WGrJsJkDvIA
TJoSMT1IA1SHR6KBvwCd43rUh47kHfnJTUMdRZVIswqwaTChKgjKY-zI0O4JqwNFF9sDNGmrm0cHnHC2MLv8KZXz5X9OxutRdvNjfg_JZfRQ2V_rgCvPAeY4k37sXklcZmQSzBCy
TSeDMPUUIEHydfpPre8jnepM9P5NbBtqI5oT2B7HL9kv01l3R1Uzhf_bA1Jq3Gt1seHsWzF_RAnl2o-FLz6P32uqSGKbI3POu3GCAsJZp-JK6j1ut2ajADvTGWKMQ_3pv_Xvfiuq

.Armory Room
In the Armory room, the regular pirates are ransacking tech from Stark Industries. On the left side of the boat, the pirate has the arc reactor in a bullet-proof case and is shooting across at the other pirates. On the right side of the boat, one of the pirates has a bunch of circular disks that contain badassium. Next to him, the two other pirates have their hands on jet propulsion roller skates and a crate that says “Disintegrator Ray—Handle With Care.” Other flying suits and gadgets fill up the rest of the space.
EGk6KvOdim3wS0v6c6-AaboIr5lRrUZBHuCunJC9VEqFvL2stM_yn2ER1EuNQAPB6_ODkTPOD5T7NttKHJW3EWStT2AIg3WHxWxjNSYseNmD2q4A-RZymRNg6R4Uh5j80hsDnzLd

.Lift Hill
Deadpool in the throne room, Hydroman as the "waterfall",
Howard the Duck replaces parrot
4NtASUB81ynudyZwe411mIsjH5tK2l_l_6cKyCys6bVzNY4iC4DavigUyPZcmafeuFVcqBBCrpz6zNI5smbLAuCiRNRnkKVgQRFQfroC1hfcID7e72JN3DGU9S-9G1Z-NYxsrkpU

.Yo Ho, Marvel’s Life for Me
"Yo ho, yo ho, a MARVEL's life for me
We fight crime, we battle, we make quite a crew
Buy our merchandise, yo ho
We save universes and dimensions too

Yo ho, yo ho, a MARVEL's life for me
We've got awesome powers, or weapons at least
Our box office numbers still haven't decreased

When villains come for us, we get into fights
We're buff and muscular and look good in tights

We all wear a cape or a suit or a cloak
We're brave and resourceful and so very woke

We know Disney's overusing us, so what?
We'd still kick Superman and Batman's butts
Buy our merchandise, yo ho!"

.Blue Bayou re-theme to Chef
N53hBkhLhh3b8EUnVgCzUUrO-r_x38E2bsW4VJppWTS6esVYTcyVtOGL2qQZigbWzuf749S4Tjh5yeUVnwpQpNgJRtGavs6sUwApytvpQXw9Gig5ynQXva3gVMGbcf0Zu3nm5WtY

tcool123

Tcool's Reviews

Its great to be back reviewing again for those that don't know me my name is Tcool, and for those that do know me my name is Tcool. Now let's sea these marvelous projects that you all have shipped in today!

Team Gurr
Marvel Pirates of the Caribbean

I want to begin with this consistent communication and dedication is key when working in a team environment no matter what kind of challenge it is. Now when I say this I want to start by saying I think that the brainstorming got off to a great start with plenty of strong ideas around to build into a really great Marvel take over of Pirates of the Caribbean. However afterwards this communication seemed to fizzle out when it came to actually working on the ride itself with members taking on parts that were left incomplete and members being asked questions that were simply ignored when the user was online. It's a shame that this happened because there were a lot of strong ideas thrown around that could have been part of a solid attraction and presentation that simply never came to fruition.

Speaking about presentation, the presentation of the project came across to me as unfinished. I understand the situation that the few members that remained active was facing, but something as simple as removing the bulletins from the final post could have done wonders. One of the solid points in the presentation were the photoshop images that incorporated the characters into the scenes, and I think this is a really nice touch! Does well in conveying how the characters will interact in their respective environments, and aids in visualizing just who would be where. One of the images that were a particular favorite of mine was the one with Ultron in place of the skull I thought that entire concept was great and a home run in my opinion.

Now onto the actual content of the project. Many of the scenes were very barebones and essentially came down to throwing in what was brainstormed with few additional details. While this is a great for the members to pitch when actually doing a write up like this things like " parody of the Endgame "GIRL POWER" moment" just ring hollow because what would it even look like in terms of the actual ride? I really do feel like more attention to detail with detail to include what the characters were doing and/or saying on the ride to really convey this whole experience.

With all that said it was clear that the scenes that were written were great to see in the presentation. The jail scene was comedic as it went over everyone included and what they were doing which included new gags such as that of Stiltman's and reinterpretations of classic scenes with the dog being comedic. I also think the armory scene would have been funny for guests to see all the pirates who are used to shoddy guns and cutlasses playing around with actual Marvel weapons, and is a great way to keep the original purpose of the attraction alive. The Marvel version of the classic song was a great touch, and is another nice point in this point. The satirical elements in the lyrics really shone through, and would have been great with all the proposed scenes.

Chef was a neat idea given how much of a connection it has to Favreau, but I don't know if it meshes with the rest of the ride given it's not Marvel? To me it just seems like an odd change, but a neat call back to another one of Favreau's works.

Overall I think there were some solid ideas thrown around in this team, but maybe you guys took too long in the brainstorming and planning stages leading the project to come in like an under baked cake. Much like an under baked cake there are still some good parts that were very enjoyable so that worked on those specific elements give yourselves pats on your backs!

Team Blair
Pirates of the Marvel Universe

Much like Team Gurr the beginnings of Blair's teamwork was great with strong ideas put out quickly that aided in establishing this attraction's identity. This attraction's foundation was built rapidly with things like gags and even its backstory being thrown out before anyone really took on major parts of the project, and I think this enthusiasm was infectious as it spread to all the members on Team Blair it seems. This enthusiasm was able to get the team motivated and flesh out their project all within the same number of pages that were in Team Gurr. That's right both teams reached four pages which goes to show you how important teamwork and communication can be for a project, especially in the latter half of its cycle.

The presentation for this project was well done in my opinion as it started off as a regular forum post, but the fact that the link was in the portal gif was a really nice touch. The Google Doc was a nice way to string together the project, and the bolding on what characters are important for that scene aids in understanding the project. Now onto something that blew my mind, @D Hulk those drawings...

200.gif

I never expected to see such detailed pieces of art to be whipped out in such short notice they looked great. The fact that you were able to perfectly encapsulate the scenes you were adding onto was a nice touch. In fact one of my favorite things was how you were able to mimic the characters drawn to the actual concept art from Pirates of the Caribbean; this is best exemplified in the Yondu concept art being a near mirror image of the Black Beard concept art.

Now the most important part of the project, the written content! The fact you guys thought to include a backstory was a neat touch, and its ridiculousness is celebrated throughout the whole ride. Not once was the ride trying to be serious, and it fit the tone of the MCU so well. Everything that the characters do just makes sense with well their characters from Cap being the safety video ala Homecoming's postcredit scene to Deadpool poking fun of the fact of how awful it is that Disney just shoehorned more IP it all just worked. What's more is that not every character was trying to be the center of attention such as Sam and his family who were content to work on their boat it adds to the realism that sometimes even in the MCU there are regular people things not just saving the world and mythical shenanigans. The pieces of dialogue that were written out for the ride perfectly aligned itself with the Marvel characters fitting their personas even if some of it was modified from the films they're from, it just adds to the authenticity of it all. It was glad to see that those that wrote parts of the attraction had fun with it by poking holes as to the fact there's an auction of humans literally happening, but since its retro Wanda is in love. The finishing touches with Doctor Strange and Deadpool were nice touches that really tied the whole experience together.

Your Blue Bayou and Baskin Roberts crossover is ingenious and I hate it but I love it. You were able to squeeze in a Marvel reference that the fans would love, and make sure to only touch the parts that needed changing on the menu. Sign me up for some Hidden Treasure Rainbow Sprinkles Gumbo!

Overall the team seemed to be really motivated, and were able to encourage each other keeping the morale up. This high morale in the team allowed for y'all to make a project that humorous and mad no sense for it to exist, but if it did exist I don't know how much I could hate it. Give all yourselves a pat on the back for this submission!​

Disney Warrior

Disney Warrior’s Guest Reviews
Ahoy, me hearties! Let’s see what you guys have shipped in to me, yar!

Team Gurrrrrr:
Oh my god, this project had me laughin’ the entire way through, arrrr! I even learned of some characters who I didn’t know existed. Curse you Iger!
Team Blairrrrrrrr:
Compared to your opponents, this one didn’t seem as cringy as the other one, until the restaurant portion. I wouldn‘t want to try a Monte Cristo with ice cream, ewww!

MickeyWaffleCo.

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
RESULTS

I'm super busy this morning and heading out of town this afternoon, so I'm postponing my reviews until sometime next week, as I really want to devote an adequate amount of time to both of these wacky projects. In the meantime, however, here come the results!

Second Place
Team Gurr
In a similar situation to last round, you guys just weren't quite gelling together as a team, and that affected your project's detail level. Excellent ideas, though!

First Place
Team Blair
With some fantastic concepts, gags, artwork, and writing, Team Blair takes first place.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom