Trip Report It’s Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas! *COMPLETED*

The soothing croon of Michael Bublé kept reverberating in my mind as I pondered starting yet another trip report. Like summer, the Christmas season makes me happy. Going to WDW during the Christmas season makes me VERY HAPPY. The joy of sharing my trips with my WDWMAGIC friends makes me happier still. Thank you for the encouragement to keep on writing!

Holiday Vacation #1
When: November 16-23, 2019
Where: Disney’s Pop Century Resort and Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
Who: Tuvalu and Woody

Looky! I finally got a Magic Shot!

8C56E00E-3234-4EFE-BE77-9111D4282F2B.jpeg

Okay, so it’s a bit creepy. But it leaves no doubt that this was a CHRISTMAS trip.

In mid-November. :hilarious:

But hey, we had Halloween in August!

And yours truly was very excited to experience Christmas decor at the resorts and in 3 of the 4 parks. (Epcot was still in full “Food and Wine” mode.) It wasn’t always this festive in November. We’ve been this same week in the past and outside of MK, there was very little decorating completed. I was so disappointed the year we stayed at WL (very close to turkey day) and missed out on the holiday stuff. I was worried the same thing would happen again. But I’m getting ahead of myself.

Woody, on the other hand, is a “Let’s celebrate Thanksgiving before shifting our focus to Christmas” kind of guy. Growing up, his family did not put up their tree until CHRISTMAS EVE. (Can you imagine?!!) Over the years he has mellowed, thanks to my influence, and better tolerates the Christmas creep. Yet I was concerned that his inner Scrooge might reveal itself during this vacation.

I needn’t have worried. But I’m getting ahead of myself again.

Our week consisted of some new experiences and old experiences....some frustrations....some drama (of course!)....and a very magical meet.

Stay tuned.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Original Poster
I am of course here for the fun! Glad you decided to go ahead with another TR!
Thanks! Though you missed the opportunity to gloat about being first one here. 🤣

Oh my gosh! Yay! Am I actually second in??
Fifth—I was eating dinner so I am late! 🤣🤣
So from this we can gather that neither neither @DisneyGigi nor @mcstensrud know how to count, and @93boomer has a lame excuse for her tardiness.

JUST KIDDING!!!!!!

So happy to see you all! :happy:

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Original Poster
We have the Yays!.......
Yay! Can't wait to hear about your adventures and see all of your Christmas pics!
Yay, another report, I know they are a lot of work (I abandoned my last one!) so I really appreciate you writing another one for us!!
Hooray!! I'm in!
Yey! You know I'm in too! 🙋‍♀️

.....and the Exciteds.....
So excited to read along!!
I’m so excited!
More than excited to be here!!

.....and I am so grateful for all y'all!!!!!

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Original Poster
7th! (Stupid snow on the highway made us get back late from Vermont)
Yet another reason snow = bad. 🤣

I'm here and ready for a jolly good report!:)🤶🎅
I will do my jolly best for you!

Woo hoo another Tuvalu report AND it has Christmas stuff, too :inlove:!
LOTS of Christmas stuff!! ❤

Count me in

Max
1,2,3,4,5......Max!
(Not going up to 660! ;) )

Woohoo! But we just missed you! We arrived on the 24th.
Darn! Hope you had a fun vacation!

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Original Poster
I’m in! Still can’t believe I just barely missed out on a Tuvalu card. 🤦🏻‍♀️

View attachment 429801
So close and yet so far.....
Perhaps when you return from your "break" we'll be able to connect. :cat:

Phew! I was worried!

Looking forward to this!
Glad to have you with us! Hope it puts you in a Disney frame of mind as you count down to summer 2020!

Good lord, it's only 4:46 AM, and already I'm twenty-third to join in the fracas?! (Oh wait, I meant fun . . . :p)
You know what they say......you snooze, you lose! 🤣

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Original Poster

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Original Poster

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom