It’s A Small World future refurbishment

TTA94

Original Poster
I know they just refurbished the outside facade but has there been any talks of a bigger refurbishment in the coming years? Covid I know changed a a lot of plans. Id love to see them restore the inside facade to how it used to look originally with the twinkling lights around the facade and the arch way into the attraction. Also I’d love to see the fountains return. Minor things but it looked so much than it does now.

Goof-Man

I was originally going to say that it underwent a refurbishment recently but then I remembered it was 2005 for the DL 50th; as that was 16 years ago now, probably time for another refurb.

Smiley/OCD

Before we have a full scale refurb, how about the techs taking a day to get the leprechaun AA's working again, and taking 50 or so lightbulbs and taking about an hour to replace them on the roller coaster in the "white room" scene? We were there in December and again 3 weeks ago and they were still not working. You ever hear that joke "How many Disney CM's does it take to change a lightbulb?"...

Last edited:

NickMaio

Before we have a full scale refurb, how about the techs taking a day to get the leprechaun AA's working again, and taking 50 or so lightbulbs and taking about an hour to replace them on the roller coaster in the "white room" scene? We were there in December and again 3 weeks ago and they were still not working. You ever hear that joke "How many Disney CM's does it take to change a lightbulb?"...
It's how many Disney executives does it take to change a light bulb?😁😁😁

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom