Issues selecting FP+ for late December

DVC4bestvacations

Original Poster
I'm having an issue making FP+'s for my whole family at once. I choose the complete family on the first or second page of the selection process. When I get to the end of the process (the last page) one or more of my family members are shown as ineligible for a fast pass. I have been able to schedule some of our FP+ with out a problem last week. I did call to talk to guest services. The answer I got was that they have been doing updates daily that may have affected the process.

coachwnh

I'm having an issue making FP+'s for my whole family at once. I choose the complete family on the first or second page of the selection process. When I get to the end of the process (the last page) one or more of my family members are shown as ineligible for a fast pass. I have been able to schedule some of our FP+ with out a problem last week. I did call to talk to guest services. The answer I got was that they have been doing updates daily that may have affected the process.
Site is down. Been down since yesterday. It was down last week as well. Worked from Tuesday until Thursday. All I can say is be patient. The system is not very good!!! And that is saying it nicely.

coachwnh

I was just on the site 20mins ago
You can get to the site, but you cant do anything on the site. you will not be able to make your picks. I even called and was told the standard line that Dec is still a testing month and they are working to fix the situation. Again, you can get to the site, but you cant make your FP+ picks. YOu will only get so far before the screen wil give a message stating the issue. Good luck. The system worked great for our trip last month, and Im sure all of our Dec choices will be fine. But the system just doesnt work well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom