Islands of Adventure: Sailing into Uncharted Waters

Suchomimus

Original Poster
Ahoy there, and welcome aboard! This ship is now on course for adventure, where new discoveries are being made on old islands!
universal-islands-of-adventure-music-soundtrack-cd-1-oi.jpg

"From the far corners of the world, fantastical journeys yet to be, as Universal Studios' Islands of Adventure come to life before your eyes!"

Islands of Adventure is home to Universal's most unique attractions. It is ambitious as it as adventurous and fun as, for its time, it was the most advanced theme park in the world. It was also what turned Universal from a one-day park into a multi-day experience, and where The Boy Who Lived pushed the envelope and made Universal a recognizable titan among the theme parks. This is the park dedicated to thrills and fantasies of stories and literature, set in their own worlds.
What I set to do is not actually fix up the park as it is, and instead focus on a new park, more ambitious and on a grander scale, while also mirroring what can be seen in today's park. This is not based on a timeline and would act more like Universal Sidney's World of Wonders that was made back in '17.

Visitors entering the park find themselves in Port of Entry, an ancient fortified marketplace, with winding side streets and mystic encounters. At the very end of the main boulevard is a grand building known as The Library of the Sea. It is here where our paths diverge.
From there, guests would enter in Techwharf, a glimmering seaport caught between the optimisms of raypunk and the pessimism atompunk, where inventors push themselves to break the scientific limitations as rockets soar overhead, submarines dive into unexplored depths, and beings from another world set forth on a global invasion.
Guests find themselves on Atlantis, a continent lost to the rage of the sea, where deities are forever locked in battle, a doomed voyage is relived, and monsters are bound.
Jurassic World: Isla Aventura takes guests to an island where dinosaurs roam the earth, pterosaurs patrol the skies, and monstrosities wreak havoc.
The Wizarding World: Hogsmeade allows guests to soar into the Forbidden Forest, embark on a Forbidden Journey, and explore the village of Hogsmeade.
Toon Lagoon offers a lighthearted and comic vibe, with sailors braving raging rivers, a woodpecker soars around the redwoods, and a haunted mansion offers a new mystery to uncover.
Seuss Landing is our final land, and it is here where the wubbulous world of Dr. Seuss comes alive, as cats wear hats, sneetches squabble on beaches, and other unique beast abound can be seen all around.
Without further ado, let the adventures begin.

Last edited:

HomeImagineer

Ahoy there, and welcome aboard! This ship is now on course for adventure, where new discoveries are being made on old islands!
universal-islands-of-adventure-music-soundtrack-cd-1-oi.jpg

"From the far corners of the world, fantastical journeys yet to be, as Universal Studios' Islands of Adventure come to life before your eyes!"

Islands of Adventure is home to Universal's most unique attractions. It is ambitious as it as adventurous and fun as, for its time, it was the most advanced theme park in the world. It was also what turned Universal from a one-day park into a multi-day experience, and where The Boy Who Lived pushed the envelope and made Universal a recognizable titan among the theme parks. This is the park dedicated to thrills and fantasies of stories and literature, set in their own worlds.
What I set to do is not actually fix up the park as it is, and instead focus on a new park, more ambitious and on a grander scale, while also mirroring what can be seen in today's park. This is not based on a timeline and would act more like Universal Sidney's World of Wonders that was made back in '17.

Visitors entering the park find themselves in Port of Entry, an ancient fortified marketplace, with winding side streets and mystic encounters. At the very end of the main boulevard is a grand building known as The Library of the Sea. It is here where our paths diverge.
From there, guests would enter in Techport, a glimmering seaport cross between dieselpunk and atompunk, where inventors push themselves to break the scientific limitations as rockets soar overhead, submarines dive into unexplored depths, and beings from another world set forth on a global invasion.
Guests find themselves on Atlantis, a continent lost to the rage of the sea, where deities are forever locked in battle, a doomed voyage is relived, and monsters are bound.
Jurassic World: Isla Aventura takes guests to an island where dinosaurs roam the earth, pterosaurs patrol the skies, and monstrosities wreak havoc.
The Wizarding World: Hogsmeade allows guests to soar into the Forbidden Forest, embark on a Forbidden Journey, and explore the village of Hogsmeade.
Toon Lagoon offers a lighthearted and comic vibe, with sailors braving raging rivers, a woodpecker soars around the redwoods, and a haunted mansion offers a new mystery to uncover.
Seuss Landing is our final land, and it is here where the wubbulous world of Dr. Seuss comes alive, as cats wear hats, sneetches squabble on beaches, and other unique beast abound can be seen all around.
Without further ado, let the adventures begin.

i like this idea, as well for Marvel Superhero Island turning into Techport so either Disney's Hollywood Studios or Magic Kingdom could had their Marvel Attractions there.

Last edited:

Miru

i like this idea, as well for Marvel Superhero Island turning into Techport so either Disney's Hollywood Studios or Magic Kingdom could had their Marvel Attractions there.
It’s also cool to see it get turned into something original, rather than hunting down another IP for it. (I imagined a Shonen Jump land, but I feel like that could instead either replace Toon Lagoon or be a whole new land)

We haven’t had an original land in a major theme park since… Shanghai Disneyland?

J4546

Id be down for Marvel land in IoA to be turned into FanfF themed land, I think after making 9 movies the franchise should get some major rep in the parks. And the FandF ride they have now is terrible so just get rid of that and build something else in its place

Miru

Id be down for Marvel land in IoA to be turned into FanfF themed land, I think after making 9 movies the franchise should get some major rep in the parks. And the FandF ride they have now is terrible so just get rid of that and build something else in its place
I don’t think F&F has potential for a full land… but it might fit in a more original land. And yeah, F&F representation could be way better than how it is.

About DC, while indeed Six Flags have it, they’re mostly squandering the potential with WB IP (not to say that others aren’t also squandering it), especially how stuff that isn’t DC or LT isn’t used at all, so it would be nice to get a more realized take.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom