Is trouble looming for SeaWorld Orlando?

Ginzuishou

Advertisement
They need to remove all animals that are for entertainment. It's wrong. If they are helping animals, fine, but entertainment is a no-no. It's abuse.

Joesixtoe

They need to remove all animals that are for entertainment. It's wrong. If they are helping animals, fine, but entertainment is a no-no. It's abuse.
I heard from a certain famous dog trainer that giving them something to do, gives them a sense of purpose and they seem to like it. I wouldn't doubt the same for the animals at SeaWorld, instead of just mindlessly swimming around a tank all day.. to me that's abuse

joanna71985

And you know this how? One could argue that making animals do silly shows that goes so much against their natural behavior is already a form of abuse. Not just at Seaworld but any theme park.
Easy. No one is "making" the animals do anything, for starters (and many of the behaviors they do in the shows are based off natural behaviors)

Magicart87

Premium Member
Sea World tickets can be had as low as $50 with a groupon. Partnering with Groupon and pricing ticket entry so low is clear indication of how bad things are right now.

Joesixtoe

Ignorance is bliss lol.
I appreciate your heart for the animals, you seem to genuinely desire for them to have a peaceful life, as I too sometimes hate seeing them in there just floating. But most others on here respectfully disagree with you. These animals wont last in the wild, and I'd rather give them meaning and purpose, than just mindlessly swim in a tank all day.

Top Bottom