Is this the best "Closed Attraction" sign ever?

StarWarsGirl

Oh good grief. Where is this?

As someone who has a phobia of wasps, this is a very, very valid reason to close an attraction.

lazyboy97o

This isn’t all that unique of an occurrence. Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure had downtime shortly after opening due to bees. Wild Eagle at Dollywood has also had issues.

Beacon Joe

Original Poster
Oh good grief. Where is this?

As someone who has a phobia of wasps, this is a very, very valid reason to close an attraction.

Busch Gardens Williamsburg, at the Griffon.

I guess that there were some agitated wasps at the top of the ride. o_O I don't know if you know what the ride is, but the thought of sitting at that delayed, hanging drop with a bunch of wasps swarming around is pretty unpleasant.

Made me immediately think of this:

Bees GIF by Team Coco

StarWarsGirl

Busch Gardens Williamsburg, at the Griffon.

I guess that there were some agitated wasps at the top of the ride. o_O I don't know if you know what the ride is, but the thought of sitting at that delayed, hanging drop with a bunch of wasps swarming around is pretty unpleasant.

Made me immediately think of this:

Bees GIF by Team Coco
I've been wanting to go to Busch Gardens, so I'm familiar with that roller coaster.

I have a season pass to Hersheypark in Pennsylvania and can honestly say I've never seen that one before.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom