Is this part of NextGen?

dopeylover

I was just fooling around on the WDW site, playing with prices, waiting for 2014 to open up. I created a package, but only chose a 1 day ticket since my moms gets a buy 1, get 1 deal through her job, and the option was to either pick a 1 day MK ticket, or a 1 day at either EPCOT, HS, or AK, and MK was more expensive than the other option.

Is this part of NextGen? Sorry if this has been talked about, I am just too tired to look around right now through 31+ pages. :D

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
No. It is just a revised ticket price structure. MK is the most popular park by far when it comes to one day tickets and Disney is simply charging more because they can.

Upvote 0

dopeylover

Original Poster
No. It is just a revised ticket price structure. MK is the most popular park by far when it comes to one day tickets and Disney is simply charging more because they can.

Do you think it still makes sense to just buy 1 to get the DP and then use my Moms deal, or would it just make more sense to buy it all outright from them?

Upvote 0

dopeylover

Original Poster
We're planning on 7 days, so if we buy the 1 ticket to get the DP (we're hoping for Free, but either way we're doing it), then we'd need 6

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
We're planning on 7 days, so if we buy the 1 ticket to get the DP (we're hoping for Free, but either way we're doing it), then we'd need 6

The minimum ticket purchase for free dining is typically 2 days. Also, once you pass a 4 day ticket the cost per day drops dramatically. You will need to run the numbers to confirm, but if your mom can get an 8 day ticket for the price of a 4 day ticket then I would go with that and hold onto the 2 day tickets for a later date as they will not expire as long as you do not use them. Another option you might want to look at is forgoing the dining plan and going with a room only reservation at a general public discount. This will avoid a pair of 2 day tickets sitting around for who knows how long.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom