Is this an original poster from WDW?

zeebs758

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Hi everyone!

I just bought this ExtraTERRORestrial Alien Encounter poster last weekend. I got it from a guy who found it at a local Thrift Store in NJ. He posted it on /r/disney on Reddit and I just had to have it! This is my favorite ride of all time at Disney World. I was 10 years old when I went on it in 1998 and I haven't been that scared in my life! I was disappointed when I went back in 2004 and it had closed the previous year.

I was wondering if any of you would be able to tell me if this is an original poster from the Disney Parks? I believe it is because it has "Magic Kingdom" at the bottom and "New" at the top. I think posters like this are located by bus stops but I can't quite remember. If anyone has any info on whether this poster is from the parks, let me know!

alien.jpg

Tom 55

Before it was Stich's Escape it was Alien Encounter.The people in the picture are in the seats from the Alien Encounter. If you want to know more about how this attraction worked let me know.

Cmdr_Crimson

Hi everyone!

I just bought this ExtraTERRORestrial Alien Encounter poster last weekend. I got it from a guy who found it at a local Thrift Store in NJ. He posted it on /r/disney on Reddit and I just had to have it! This is my favorite ride of all time at Disney World. I was 10 years old when I went on it in 1998 and I haven't been that scared in my life! I was disappointed when I went back in 2004 and it had closed the previous year.

I was wondering if any of you would be able to tell me if this is an original poster from the Disney Parks? I believe it is because it has "Magic Kingdom" at the bottom and "New" at the top. I think posters like this are located by bus stops but I can't quite remember. If anyone has any info on whether this poster is from the parks, let me know!

View attachment 94586

I have a few of those myself that I got a flea market for a $1 and found out they were used for Travel Company offices to display in their offices to promote the resort..Here's My set ..
DSC03095.jpg
DSC03097.jpg
DSC03098.jpg
DSC03102.jpg

DSC03094.jpg

zeebs758

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Oh wow that's awesome! I can assume that is where mine came from then since you have the exact some one. I was hoping it came from the parks but being in a Travel Office would make sense.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom