Is there anyone around my age? 18-22 hope to hear back from some

Abraham213DL

Original Poster
I am not saying i have a problem with talking with older people but its more i just want to hang out with people my age and experience life for once.

catmom46

I've found plenty of old, creepy friends on here. They only mean harm part of the time. But once they drop their canes they kind of lose their threatening vibes.

I prefer using a roller pin myself.

listen-to-grannie-annie-512731.jpg

MinnieM123

Premium Member
To the OP, I'm sure you'll eventually find people throughout the WDW Magic forums, in the 18-22 range--if that's all you really want. My question is what if someone is 17 or 23? ;) Joking aside, my thought is that if you have such a rigid age criteria, you'll also be missing out on some really wonderful people--of all ages.

Have you tried exploring some of the other forum threads on this site that relate to specific Disney-related things or experiences, that you might enjoy? I would think that through common interest threads (i.e., a specific park, certain attractions, food, travel, etc.) with other members who post in those categories, you could easily find new friends--and might also be surprised that some of them are from a variety of age groups.

The Mom

Premium Member
This is not a dating site. If you want to "talk" with other Disney fans, of any age, this is the place for you. If you're looking for someone special, you might try a dating site.

But, we have had some wdwmagic romances and marriages - but none of them came here for that purpose. Love just sort of found them - which is how it works in real life. Be friendly, be nice, don't rule people out because they're "old." Many of us have sons and daughters in your age range, you know. ;)

Abraham213DL

Original Poster
This is not a dating site. If you want to "talk" with other Disney fans, of any age, this is the place for you. If you're looking for someone special, you might try a dating site.

But, we have had some wdwmagic romances and marriages - but none of them came here for that purpose. Love just sort of found them - which is how it works in real life. Be friendly, be nice, don't rule people out because they're "old." Many of us have sons and daughters in your age range, you know. ;)
i didnt even say or talk about love or dating. You shouldn't make assumptions. I am here to talk young adults that are close to my age that are Disney fans. Not trying be rude either just stating the facts....

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
i didnt even say or talk about love or dating. You shouldn't make assumptions. I am here to talk young adults that are close to my age that are Disney fans. Not trying be rude either just stating the facts....
I think she was going off your "experience life" comment.

Nemo14

Not a good idea to argue with a moderator - take it to PM's if you have an issue with her.

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru

There are Disney fans of all ages on this board. It shouldn't matter how old someone is when engaging in DISNEY conversations.

"Experiencing life" can be taken as you're wanting to meet people on here IRL which in turn can be translated as looking for "love"' or "dating".

StarWarsGirl

ABC's Once Upon a Time reference.

Sorry, as a young 20-year-old woman, that is exactly how it comes across.

Not trying to be mean, but if you're just looking to make friends, there are a lot of really cool adults here that are well-worth your time, and they might be much older than you. I've met a few young people on here, but most of my friends on here are much older than me. As is the case IRL with me. I think you'll find that if you limit your friends to a specific age group, you'll miss out on the opportunity to meet some really cool people and have really cool friendships. And in the process, you might find some younger people as well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom