Is there any hope of getting Be Our Guest?.....

kamr211

Original Poster
Please tell me your success stories...

I know those of you who went online at the 180 day mark +10 had success.

I'm talking about us procrastinators those who went on at the 175 day mark
and couldn't get one.... Have you had any last minute success?

This is the ONLY restaurant my daughter wants to eat at, and I refuse to wait in line for an hour in the August sun for lunch.

I check constantly, the hope of the 45 day mark cancellations has passed, and NOTHING!
Please, give me hope....anyone get lucky recently for August?

Figgy1

Premium Member
I called at 180 days not the plus 10 and got a 6:50. Keep trying you never know you might luck into a cancellation. We did both lunch and dinner in mid June and the lunch lines do move so fast it was almost a power walk to keep up with it. The line is long but it moves really, really fast and both lunch and dinner were EXCELLENT!!!!!!! Well worth the line and they have started fast pass+ for it.

G00fyDad

I messed around and never made an ADR (for various reasons), but recently I started going to the reservations site and checking daily. I almost gave up hope since we were already at the 120 something mark and these are booking up as soon as the phones open at Disney each day. But I logged on one day to find a perfect 4:30pm dinner open right in the middle of our trip. It was a miracle. The Dining CM Manager I spoke with (long story) said that she has been with Disney for a long time and has never seen a restaurant book up like this for so long.

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Never give up!! Even try calling for ressies while you are at WDW. We have gotten hard to get ressies by calling while we were there. I would call each day on our trip. Got Ohana one day prior to an available time and had been trying for 6 months!! And like others mentioned you can always eat there for Lunch. I kinda like that better b/c you can choose which of the 3 different rooms you want to sit in, And the lunch was very good. :)

bethram

I'd keep watching for cancellations.

Our TA was able to get us BoG for our October trip at the 180+ mark, but she was unable to get it for our December trip and that's when the kids are going. I'm stalking the site daily hoping something opens up.

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
I'd keep watching for cancellations.

Our TA was able to get us BoG for our October trip at the 180+ mark, but she was unable to get it for our December trip and that's when the kids are going. I'm stalking the site daily hoping something opens up.
Also call as well. I tried forever last trip for Ohana and the day I finally got it I had looked online and it did not show anything available and I called and sure enough they had a spot available. Has happened with a few other hard to get ressies as well. I do prefer online and use as much as I can but for ressies like that If I don't see anything I still call as well. :)

SMPTE MOUSE

Dining reservations for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day just opened up! If you are going to WDW for Christmas in 2013 you better make your reservations today through this weekend!

If you have questions about Disney World or need help just like www.facebook.com/WDWXperts This page is new and looking for fans and admins to assist. Spread the word.

Thank you and Happy Holidays!

PeterMarcus

The first couple weeks after it opened and was packed with reservations, we got in on a Sunday right when it opened for dinner. We happened to be there about 30 minutes before it opened and asked if they could do walk-ins for a table of four. She told us: Yes, if you're ready right now. So, we waited in a small line on the bridge and were seated for dinner. It's a lot of dining space. People started coming in with ADRs, but it was a while before the place filled up (probably phasing people in to keep the kitchen from being slammed).

Zman-ks

Dining reservations for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day just opened up! If you are going to WDW for Christmas in 2013 you better make your reservations today through this weekend!
75.gif

If you have questions about Disney World or need help just like www.facebook.com/WDWXperts This page is new and looking for fans and admins to assist. Spread the word.

Thank you and Happy Holidays!

Awesome....thanks! :)

mouselover321

My family and I had reservations for Dec. 27 and our 180 mark was going to be this Sunday. But this week we were talking, and for a few reasons we wanted to change our reservations to Dec. 1. The only thing was that it was way past the 180 limit for those days. We called that same night, and had no luck in getting into Be Our Guest. COMPLETELY book, but sometimes these things happen. We are going to get quick service on our first day there. That's better than nothing. We are going to keep calling for cancellations though! You should too.

If you can't get in, just remember you can go on your next trip. :)

G00fyDad

Good luck to all that attempt to get a reservation here. I truly hope everybody gets the times and dates they want or that they open up so that you can have them. I feel very lucky to have gotten the time we did, and I would like to see everyone else get that same luck. :D

KarenKlo

I got my 180+ ressie, then had to change things when two weeks later my father is meeting us there with my niece and nephew. I had to change days and logged on got 9pm ressie on a different day. I have older boys so eating late will not bother them.

disney4life2008

While I am sure the dining experience is wonderful - I have no intent on spending money on that disgusting food at BOG. If I had free dining that would be a different story.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom