Is there a way to skip the Nemo Ride when entering The Seas pavilion?

Cheekylittlerobot

Original Poster
I an going to Food and Wine with my family in two weeks and while I'm there I would like to see the aquarium. However, I'm not a fan of Nemo and I don't think my parents want to ride that much either. Is there another easy to find an entrance to get inside? I just want to see the fish and manatees.

Also, what are some foods that we should try? Are there any food kiosks near the Seas pavilion? (No need to suggest alcohol, I'm a teen and my parents don't drink.)

Cheekylittlerobot

Original Poster
I didn't even know there was one! I've never even seen the Seas before irl so I'm not the most knowledgeable about the building. Thank you.

HMFan999

The ride also takes you through the aquarium a little bit, so it's not just Nemo. Since it's an omnimover the wait isn't usually too terrible.

Lucky

4425AE27-1118-4B79-A8F2-374E389D67BF.jpeg

Texas84

When I was a kid I thought it was illegal to go into the exit gift shops without riding.

But try the Nemo ride. It's relaxing and cute. And short. I really like the queue.

AndyS2992

Not sure why people would purposely avoid the ride since it never has a line and is a pleasant and short attraction to ride at least but whatever. Paying all that money to enter a theme park and then avoid the rides is an unusual move I must say.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom