Is there a Sonic Drive Through Near I-4 around Disney?

dukein2009

Original Poster
Is there a Sonic Drive Through restaurant at I-4 right in the Disney area? We're going to be staying near Disney off of I-4 and that's my wife's favorite quick little place to eat.

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
There's one on I-Drive....that's the only one I know of in Orlando (excluding the Sonic inside the Super Wal-Mart on OBT)....

dukein2009

Original Poster
where is that

NemoRocks said:
There's one on I-Drive....that's the only one I know of in Orlando (excluding the Sonic inside the Super Wal-Mart on OBT)....
Hi,

I dont mean to be a bother but, where would I find that from I-4?

cru5h

There's a Sonic on I-4 just east of the Turnpike on-ramp. That's the only way I know how to describe it since I've only been once.

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
Take I-4 East to International Drive....that's all I really know (it's by Festival Bay, I know that). You might want to check their website for actual directions.

WDWCPbrandon

The one on I-Drive is the only one in the area that I know of. It is near Universal and the Belz Outlet. You can take I-4 eastbound to the Sand Lake Rd/International Dr exit. Make a right on to Sand Lake and then a left onto International Dr. And just keep straight on I-Drive past Kirkman Rd. It should be on the left hand side... I would say it would take you about 15 minutes to get there. Hopefully that helps!

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Mmmm Sonic! :slurp:

I wish we had them here in Chicago and the burbs.....

But I have to drive 3 hours out to the middle no where to get to the closest one.

BrerWolf

AEfx said:
Sonic...blah, get me Steak'n'Shake any day of the week over that. :)

AEfx
steak and shake? i would take sonic over steak and shake anyday!:slurp: :hurl: :king: :lol: :brick: :sohappy: im sorry, bu that place is soooo nasty i cant stand it (sorry!) one time we went their and there was big chunks of food all over the table and they refused to clean it...plus, sonic is more fun to go to, you know, that whole "Drive-In" concept...:cool:

cru5h

DOOP! said:
I've never had Sonic. There are none of them around here, but it looks good from the commercials.
OMG you get the Sonic commercials but have none in a 100 mile radius like us too huh? I always thought it looked delicious on TV and when I tried it, I was hardly impressed. Maybe I expected too much?

DigitalDisney

Just a guess...

But, the official Sonic web site probably has a location finder. Just enter a city or zip code and it will tell you where the closest locations are.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
from WDW, take I4 east to exit 74A. Take a left at the stoplight with International Drive, it'll be 1/4 mile on the left.

Atta83

cru5h said:
OMG you get the Sonic commercials but have none in a 100 mile radius like us too huh? I always thought it looked delicious on TV and when I tried it, I was hardly impressed. Maybe I expected too much?
When I got to florida last year I cried that there were no Sonics around until someone took me :D. I was sooooooo happy. But then again when I got home to Texas that was the first place I stopped at. That and Whataburger :slurp: .

Figment1986

FLa only recently started getting sonics in Tampa last year.. i hage one down the road From me now.. I love it... I would have figured the one in orlando would bew the first of many... (i wonder would disney ever considder junking Mc Donalds contract for a sonic one... hehe :lookaroun )

Ringo8n24

Lauriebar said:
Kinda what I was thinking!!:hammer:

Me, too. I just did not want to say it. My husband would kill me if I had to eat at Sonic with all the other choices down there, especially on property. :lol:

Raven66

If I read the post correctly they are staying off site. Maybe it's a quick place to grab some breakfast or a late dinner for them when they get back to their room. :) I could be wrong tho, oddly enough it's happened before. :lol: :cry: :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom