Is there a limit on Extra Magic Hours?

kraffty

Original Poster
Does anyone know if there is a certain number of wristbands that they give out for the evening Extra Magic Hour?

For example, if I go the Magic Kingdom's EMH on a Wed. night, can they max out on the # of people allowed in to the EMH? Or do they accomodate every eligible person who wants to attend?

:veryconfu

FamilyMan

Account Suspended
There's not a max like E-ride nights, unless the park is physically full of Guests. And that just doesn't happen at night. So, no.

Dwarful

So for anyone who has taken advantag of the emh, does it seem to be as "cool" as eride nights? I know my kids thought it was just amazing to do eride nights, almost like we had the parks to ourselves, you could actually walk together in a group and not be squeezed or running into people, very relaxed atmosphere etc., just keeping fingers crossed that we will love emh as much as we did eride nights.

PlaneJane

In the Parks
No
Dwarful said:
So for anyone who has taken advantag of the emh, does it seem to be as "cool" as eride nights? I know my kids thought it was just amazing to do eride nights, almost like we had the parks to ourselves, you could actually walk together in a group and not be squeezed or running into people, very relaxed atmosphere etc., just keeping fingers crossed that we will love emh as much as we did eride nights.

Yea I experienced a really nice night last Wednesday it wasn't empty but it wasn't like swimming upstream. I think there were more rides open than with e-nights if i can remember they had a whole section of the park blocked off for e-nights

Dwarful

thanks for the info. I looked at the list on Disneys website and it seemed like they were finally including more for younger kids as well. We are soooo looking forward to this trip.

brkgnews

When I went in late January, crowds for EMH were not bad at all. Buzz was a walk-on, Stitch had a single-preshow wait, and over at EPCOT I rode Test Track like five times without having to offload. Granted, that's off-season touring, but still it should be nice. Basic rule of thumb -- the later it gets, the lighter the crowds.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom