Is there a good week in july or august anymore?

Mainahman

Wife is looking to finally accomplish taking all 4 nieces and nephews on their first trip to Disney. It will either be 3 adults and 4 children from 8 to 17, or 2 adults and the 4 kiddos.

Would have to be in july or august. Is there a decent crowd week somewhere in there? We live in the Nashville area, so humidity isnt an issue. we know how to prepare :)

JIMINYCR

Julys usually fairly busy throughout the month. If I were to guess....maybe have a better chance going towards the middle of the month of August as kids head back to school. GE opening towards the end of August will possibly bring in building crowds.

Upvote 0

Marianne75

The last two weeks of August would be the best but I'm assuming you need to go during school breaks. We're also tied to school breaks so summer it is. We've done both the end of July and the first couple weeks of August. We prefer August. August seems less crowded in general and we noticed more of the huge tour groups in July compared to August.

Upvote 0

DimpledDevil18

My family always has gone mid to late August. We're from the Northeast so we really try to take advantage of the Southern states returning back to school earlier than us. I see you are from the Nashville area and have school age kids, so I'm not sure whether or not that would be an issue for you.

Upvote 0

Mainahman

Original Poster
My family always has gone mid to late August. We're from the Northeast so we really try to take advantage of the Southern states returning back to school earlier than us. I see you are from the Nashville area and have school age kids, so I'm not sure whether or not that would be an issue for you.
My wife and I are in nashville, but the Kids are still back home in maine, so they go back later than us. We took my daughter for her birthday back in 2012 the week of her birthday and had no issues.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom