Is the Skyliner a reliable way to rope drop HS from the Crescent Lake resorts?

CaptainAmerica

Question is in the title. I stayed at Caribbean Beach during COVID when Epcot was opening quite a bit later than Hollywood Studios. We wanted to do breakfast via the Skyliner at Trattoria al Forno one morning, but we were unable to get to the BoardWalk because the Epcot Skyliner wasn't running early enough in the morning.

So flipping that around, if Epcot opens at 9:00 and Hollywood Studios opens at 8:30, will the International Gateway Skyliner station be accepting passengers early enough to make rope drop at DHS?

buckeyegator

would think so since dinning reservations at epcot most likely be early, plus, if the busses run 1 hour early so should the skyliner. where are you staying, that is important in the time to get to epcot?might just want to bus it if available.

Upvote 0

nickys

Premium Member
would think so since dinning reservations at epcot most likely be early, plus, if the busses run 1 hour early so should the skyliner. where are you staying, that is important in the time to get to epcot?might just want to bus it if available.
He wants to go the other way.

I’m not sure what the answer is. I would hope the Skyliner should let people board, since guests at Riviera will also want to get to DHS and don’t have the walking option.

Upvote 0

CaptainAmerica

Original Poster
He wants to go the other way.

I’m not sure what the answer is. I would hope the Skyliner should let people board, since guests at Riviera will also want to get to DHS and don’t have the walking option.
Right. It's interesting, because people think of Yacht, Beach, and Boardwalk as "Skyliner resorts" but they're officially not. That station is technically for Epcot, not the Epcot-area resorts.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom