Is the Main Street Trolley Show stuck in an "eternal winter"?

SpectroBro

In the Parks
Yes
Winter trolley will be performed Jan-aug as the standard version of the show with the correct season's costumes. We will still see a full Fall Trolley and Holly Jolly Trolley. The seasons of Trolley will now correlate with the seasonal finales of MRFF.

jrhwdw

Indeed! Word on FB is the rumors on this is that it's budget related. BUDGET?!?!? What they don't have enough to run Spring and Summer Trolley because of HEA?!?!?

I know it's a little thing since we still have the Trolley show and the winter edition is very good(At least we won't see the Winter outfits in Summer!) Its just one more piece of bad news after MSEP, no night showings of FOF and the change in location for the Welcome Show.

jrhwdw

So...... is the Autumn show, the show that started the seasonal shows gone now too?:

Is MRFF's fall finale back this year? Or is that gone too?!?!?!?!

aprincessatlasst

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Musically, the trolley show has three sets: Standard for Jan-Aug, Fall, & Holiday.

However, they'll change costumes seasonally Jan-Aug.

Costume and set changes will match the Friendship Faire stage show.

Last edited:

jrhwdw

Musically, the trolley show as three sets: Standard for Jan-Aug, Fall, & Holiday.

However, they'll change costumes seasonally Jan-Aug.

Costume and set changes will match the Friendship Faire stage show.
I reported it because I figured everything would start this week since MNSSHP starts tonight. Any thought to why they're waiting till September?

ULPO46

That I am aware of the Fall show has already been taking place all week long. It sounds different and the Trolley Goers are already in Fall Attire. I mean it could be delayed but again I really never notice the differences other than for costuming when i go in for work.

Bolt

I reported it because I figured everything would start this week since MNSSHP starts tonight. Any thought to why they're waiting till September?
I assume it's hard to do overnight rehearsals on top of each other, as a lot of the Cast are in both shows.

DisneyManOne

Original Poster

Because it's technically still summer. Just wait one more week and we'll officially be in the autumn months.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom