Is the Living With the Land Barn Music Lost?

Brer Oswald

Original Poster
I was looking up LWTL music, and found the theme that plays in the end. Scrolling through the comments, I read that the theme that plays inside the barn was lost. And when I thought about it, I realized that yes, there doesn’t appear to be any direct rips of that audio. It’s not lost in the sense that you can’t hear it at all. Most of us have, and the section even got a video refresh just a few weeks ago. But it seems like the only way to listen to it is to go on the actual attraction.

Is it just another piece of lost EPCOT music, kinda like some of the original UoE loop? Will we ever hear it again in the event that they close the attraction? It’s an excellent song, and I’d love to listen to it whenever, but it appears like that isn’t possible. Maybe Martin would know?

Brer Oswald

Original Poster
It’s not lost. Just not let loose yet.

Interesting note; there’s two versions of it playing in there.

I hope you’ve watched this? Particularly at this point

Knew I could count on you. Funnily enough, I’ve looked through the other two parts of your Land tribute, but didn’t even think to check part 3. I think I just thought it would have had more ambience than that. Hopefully one day we get the tracks completely loose, but I can deal with the peaceful noise of the flowing water.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Knew I could count on you. Funnily enough, I’ve looked through the other two parts of your Land tribute, but didn’t even think to check part 3. I think I just thought it would have had more ambience than that. Hopefully one day we get the tracks completely loose, but I can deal with the peaceful noise of the flowing water.
I added the water and echo. Couldn’t have unscrupulous video channels ripping it!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom