Is the Keys to the Kingdom tour worth it?

olinecoach61

Well I don't know what you know but we really enjoyed it. The tour guide was great and we learned a lot of little details that we would have never known.

DizneyPryncess

It's definitely worth it! I thought I knew everything there was to know about MK, but I learned new things on the tour. I also loved being able to see the parade floats, utilidors & behind the scenes of HM & JC. I think it's a great experience & highly recommend it. :)

Brittany--

Even if you know a majority of things about the Kingdom, the tour is still worth it. The backstage scenes that you get to experience are completely amazing. It makes for a great day.

mrsmtc

We, two adults, truly enjoyed it. It was kinda fun getting to go to the front of the line on the Jungle Cruise and Haunted Mansion too.;) We were also informed of things to look and listen for before both rides. And now we know what the utilidors look like, one of those things you always hear of but don't get to see otherwise.

Tiggertoo56

DEFINITELY DO IT!!!!

4 of us adults went a few year back and thoroughly enjoyed it. Did a whole day one (all 4 parks) in 2010 - but not a patch on the Keys to the Kingdom tour! If fact we are trying to decide whether to do it again when we go in 2014. :happy:

AnniesSS

We did this tour 2 weeks ago and had a great time!! Learned a bunch about Walt, the building of WDW, some hidden Hidden Mickey's and other secrets. It included lunch and another gift. :)

Definitely thinking about surprising my parents with this for Christmas this year.. Do you have to have a regular park admission pass to do it though?

Tom

Beta Return
Dagnabbit D:! Better start saving up, nothing's too out of reach for the folks ;)

It's only a 4-hour (ish) tour, so the park admission isn't a complete waste, since you'd have the entire rest of the day and night available.

Backstage Magic is something like $220 but doesn't require park admission.

Tom

Beta Return
I just did backstage magic.
Would there be any point in my doing keys to the kingdom or do the two overlap?

If you took Backstage Magic first, I predict you'll be disappointed with Keys. I've taken both tours, more than once. The only reason I took Keys after I'd taken Magic is because I was with people who hadn't taken the tour....and didn't want to shell out $200 for Magic.

Backstage Magic hits all four parks briefly, and the north service area. Keys focuses on the MK. Both tours go in the tunnels, behind Main Street, and backstage west (Parade, etc) at the MK. The balance of Keys is made up of MK history and a handful of rides.

Bairstow

Eh. Probably not for me then.
Backstage Magic was worth it for me just for the 30 minutes we got to spend in central shops.

h52495E1D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom