Rumor Is the End of Innoventions Near?

Victor Kelly

Ok so, they are going to demo a retail and restaurant building (innoventions East)? West I can understand since it is mostly empty with Club Cool, Starbucks and a Meet and Greet. But East has Mouse Gear which is a very sizable retail shop. And West can be redone as a festival HQ instead of the Odyssey which is a kinda out of the way place.

trainplane3

Ok so, they are going to demo a retail and restaurant building (innoventions East)? West I can understand since it is mostly empty with Club Cool, Starbucks and a Meet and Greet. But East has Mouse Gear which is a very sizable retail shop. And West can be redone as a festival HQ instead of the Odyssey which is a kinda out of the way place.
No. East stays and gets refreshed with lots of white and hopefully not blanked out windows. West gets replaced with the tree table thing.

Victor Kelly

No. East stays and gets refreshed with lots of white and hopefully not blanked out windows. West gets replaced with the tree table thing.

That is a relief of sorts. West can be leveled for all I care. But it would nake. Good festival center considering Wonders is being redone. But I would agree, it at minimum, needs to be gutted?

Where are they putting Art of Disney?

trainplane3

That is a relief of sorts. West can be leveled for all I care. But it would nake. Good festival center considering Wonders is being redone. But I would agree, it at minimum, needs to be gutted?

Where are they putting Art of Disney?
Central area of WoL is being reworked. Backstage areas aren't being touched apparently.

Art store is moving to the American pavilion. During my impulse purchase Friday night, one of the staff said they are going to begin reworking the store there very soon. They hope they have enough space for everything.

Captain Neo

Innoventions was terrible from day one. That was literally the turning point when WDI and Eisner started dropping the ball. I totally forgot about Barry braverman until I saw that Disney channel video someone posted. The guy completely ruined the culture at imagineering alongside Fitzgerald. Eisner loved how he ruined Epcot so much he put him in charge of Disneyland’s second park and we all know how that fiasco ended up.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom