Rumor Is the End of Innoventions Near?

DanielBB8

I wish they will change the water feature into 2 spinning attractions for kids. Imagine a flying fish spinning attraction themed as Nemo and a dropping Jelly fish attraction.

trainplane3

So, something like this...

View attachment 363044

@marni1971 , @Magic Feather , any suggested changes?
Looking at this confuses me more. I get they want new stuff but... it's like they're demo'ing stuff just to demo stuff it seems. The CC buildings were designed to be expanded outward so why wouldn't they do that? They could do some other interesting things with them as well (knock windows out and have an open but covered area to get wasted, tall glass walls to view outside, etc.

My head hurts.

Edit: I like FoN and all but I don't mind losing that in exchange for green space. It's the CC buildings that have me confused.

Notes from Neverland

Just catching up to all of this news. Goodness. Not sure where to even start. Obviously I question the changes that add seemingly more food and drink to a park that is already bursting at the seams with food and drunk. Also really, really wonder how this will be designed.

Kman101

You may want to sit down for this:

I agree with you 100%. ;)

:hilarious:

I mean ... a beer garden replaces Fountain of Nations. That just says it all. I've tried really hard to be as positive as I can but this last batch of information just seems like it's a lot of wasted money when in this case they SHOULD be repurposing. They could have still prettied up the area ... I don't really understand their end goal here with this. They're basically keeping all the same things, yet demoing and building ... I really need to see the concept art of the new buildings they want to erect ... D23 should be interesting I guess

mikejs78

Premium Member
:hilarious:

I mean ... a beer garden replaces Fountain of Nations. That just says it all. I've tried really hard to be as positive as I can but this last batch of information just seems like it's a lot of wasted money when in this case they SHOULD be repurposing. They could have still prettied up the area ... I don't really understand their end goal here with this. They're basically keeping all the same things, yet demoing and building ... I really need to see the concept art of the new buildings they want to erect ... D23 should be interesting I guess
Right. I mean, looking at @MisterPenguin's sketch, it looks like it could be OK (minus the beer garden - which I have no objection to the idea of a beer garden, that's just the absolute worst place it could be.... And getting rid of FoN for it??!!).

But why demo the building? Why not modernize it? Spend the money elsewhere (like on fixing Imagination or Seas)?

This one is a head scratcher.

Kman101

Right. I mean, looking at @MisterPenguin's sketch, it looks like it could be OK (minus the beer garden - which I have no objection to the idea of a beer garden, that's just the absolute worst place it could be.... And getting rid of FoN for it??!!).

But why demo the building? Why not modernize it? Spend the money elsewhere (like on fixing Imagination or Seas)?

This one is a head scratcher.

That's my thing with the beer garden. Putting one in a green patch of grass that's unused? Sure. Putting a brewery into Oddyssey? Not preferred but OK. But replacing the Fountain with a beer garden? Isn't the idea to open up space? I'm just a little confused about their plans. Seems like they had a better plan they could have gone with. But beer = profit. Sooo ... I guess instead of a hotel we get a beer garden ;)

I agree on spending the money elsewhere. I mean, I know there's that awful stench in Innoventions, but it seems counterproductive to demo it, and build new separate buildings. I'm just not getting the goal here.

It is indeed a head scratcher.

For every Awesome Planet and re-imagined entrance, we get ... a beer garden in the middle of the center of the park. It's so bizarre to me.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
That's my thing with the beer garden. Putting one in a green patch of grass that's unused? Sure. Putting a brewery into Oddyssey? Not preferred but OK. But replacing the Fountain with a beer garden? Isn't the idea to open up space? I'm just a little confused about their plans. Seems like they had a better plan they could have gone with. But beer = profit. Sooo ... I guess instead of a hotel we get a beer garden ;)

I agree on spending the money elsewhere. I mean, I know there's that awful stench in Innoventions, but it seems counterproductive to demo it, and build new separate buildings. I'm just not getting the goal here.

It is indeed a head scratcher.

For every Awesome Planet and re-imagined entrance, we get ... a beer garden in the middle of the center of the park. It's so bizarre to me.

At least the Beer Garden isn't IP themed!

yet

JayKZ

Perhaps this will be the house brew. 😉

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom