Rumor Is the End of Innoventions Near?

jt04

Keeping the original buildings while adding green space means less room for increasingly larger crowds. Likely a factor in the new design.

jt04

Adding a preview center must mean they have more to preview than the wdw-n-t drawing indicates. Take that drawing with more salt than the living seas.

IMO.

FigmentJedi

I get what you're saying, but I also get what he's saying. EPCOT for better or worse now has an identity of sorts with the Showcase. That's part of the unity, nations, etc. image. These new plans (beer gardens) are really turning EPCOT on its head and ruining what little identity it did have. I would love for the original idea of EPCOT to be realized, but we all know that will never happen. Not when you can make tons of money selling craft beer and turning EPCOT into Pleasure Island.
Complete with a "Quick, throw something at the nostalgics" Epcot-flavored revival of the Adventurers Club, home to a cabaret show of lost Epcot characters starring a Dreamfinder puppet singing the Beer Song.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Adding a preview center must mean they have more to preview than the wdw-n-t drawing indicates. Take that drawing with more salt than the living seas.

IMO.

What preview center other than the Odyssey exhibition hall already announced?

IMDREW

I’ve not seen them from the sides (assuming I know anything) although as I said that piece of art was not very accurate.
Thanks! I did like the feel and look of that art tbh and was hopeful for that style in the setup the park has now. But I’m really disappointed in the direction they’ve chosen to go in. I know it is what it is, but for some reason I find it very hard to accept..

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
So, something like this...

@marni1971 , @Magic Feather , any suggested changes? Is Project Tomorrow going to be razed?

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom